FIFA 08 League Topic (Xbox 360)

Most Wanted

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e
Anyone that tries that halfway line shot ting is a pussyole pisses me off everytimeHaze i'll play you tomorrow fam if your on
Yeh g, Im about.

sleepz bmrlim watching a movie now so 2moro u shall suffer smile.gif
aight then 2moro rount what time
after eastendersim always on in the evening around 8 or 9
Anyone that tries that halfway line shot ting is a pussyole pisses me off everytimeHaze i'll play you tomorrow fam if your on
Yeh g, Im about.
if u man are about come we play be a pro against some yanks

Anyone that tries that halfway line shot ting is a pussyole
I think that, but there are so many things i do in the game that are blatently impossible but I know they'll work..Ask F Kid about my dutty chip, some impossible angle and the keeper just stands still

Guest Risky360
sleepz bmrlim watching a movie now so 2moro u shall suffer smile.gif
aight then 2moro rount what time
after eastendersim always on in the evening around 8 or 9
Yeh g, Im about.
if u man are about come we play be a pro against some yanks
alright thats cool2moro round 8-9 by the way my new team is f.c Porto !add my gamertag u lotGamertag: Risky380

loool be a pro mode >>>>_______Dagenham & Redbridge 2 - Barcelona 1me Zaraki and some next brers Dagennham, against Supreme and some randoms BarcelonaI score twice with terminator (S.Baidoo), thanks to assists from Zaraki

loool be a pro mode >>>>_______Dagenham & Redbridge 2 - Barcelona 1me Zaraki and some next brers Dagennham, against Supreme and some randoms BarcelonaI score twice with terminator (S.Baidoo), thanks to assists from Zaraki
One of the worst teams to play football against the bestlevels are high

my team players was f*ckin greddy and racist . . .
I cant play this mode with people i dont know, greedy f*ckersDem ones where hes a center back but he thinks hes Messi, f*ck outta here
foreigners are the worstthey dont even choose a single player, just control every1 confused4.pngwats the point playing be a pro then

my team players was f*ckin greddy and racist . . .
I cant play this mode with people i dont know, greedy f*ckersDem ones where hes a center back but he thinks hes Messi, f*ck outta here
lol 4real man nuff heads dont pass

Guest haze-e

Lol at them two be a pros yesterday2-1 to the dagenham2-1 to the dagenham 2-111111 to the daaaagenhaaaam2-1 to the DAAAAGENHAAAAM2-1!!!!Loooooool.

Guest haze-e

Kool.Im actually the sickest support striker. I come like Rooney for whoever im using.I really hate the camera though and the position of the radar. I cant see nothing behind me when i have the ball and i dont look at the radr top corner Lol.

Kool.Im actually the sickest support striker. I come like Rooney for whoever im using.I really hate the camera though and the position of the radar. I cant see nothing behind me when i have the ball and i dont look at the radr top corner Lol.
u can change the camera angle u know u can defintly do that on be a pro:offlineim RM smile.gif ill be a defender if no1 wants to be coz my defence game is tight