FIFA 08 League Topic (Xbox 360)

Most Wanted

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill kick out L out and let him come bk wid a better team cah man aint going nowere wid newcastle
safe blood, i never actually realised how waste newcastle was i just picked on randomAnd family tree newcastle are 4 stars and spurs are 4 1/2 so dont even try it..

To be honest, i would rather have this thread stickied than the COD threads, they are always active so theres chance of it getting lost.Atm,People are asking me to sticky a thread every time a thread gets a bit of hype, if you man are serious about this, i'll stick this and take away the COD threads. 'Cause theres no way im having 6/7 stickied thread at the top when theres no need.

To be honest, i would rather have this thread stickied than the COD threads, they are always active so theres chance of it getting lost.Atm,People are asking me to sticky a thread every time a thread gets a bit of hype, if you man are serious about this, i'll stick this and take away the COD threads. 'Cause theres no way im having 6/7 stickied thread at the top when theres no need.
i hear thatBUT the cod man dem are gna get upsetwhy dont u take off the gamertag thread, every1s got each other by now and there hardly read