baby mums

SHOCK

Bascially meet dis girl in ministry, went out with her (for slams). i just used to bang it out endlessly and let my tings rest inside her till next morning. 1 month later she was pregnant, but i stayed with her because she aint proper waste just any lighty. apart from her back off which is a bit flat to be honest. and plus i woudn't mind a lickle yoot if she came correct( it's a boy).so anyways da girl still chats to her f*ck*ng ex dat she had a abortion off before she met me . I even caught her slippin on myspace messaging man and she told me she dont want my surname as the main one on the certificate. i introduced her to my fam like sum doughnut. all her sisters and and friends are all single babymothers on benefits. She's 18 but f*ck*ng dumb. but not dumb enough to try CSA my ass. Everyone reckons i should hold it out unto she gives birth (she 9 months) hormones bla bla bla but i feel 2 dash her and keep it moving what you reckon??? mandem strapped up and dont get f*cked ova.... like me.BE WARNED

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sensible/ Common sense answer is obv stand by her for the childs sake.It's your fault anyway, learn from ur mistakes.I'm not even tryna take the piss or anything but your sure thats YOUR baby. I'm sure most of us have seen Maury and heard the song 'Goldigger'.

Guest haze-e

Lol @ Letting the piece rest inside her till morning.Dont let her take you for an idiot. Shes not wifey material let alone Baby mother material.Llow it.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Tbh, sounds like DT. to me.However, i used to let my tings rest inside my girl afterwards.I say let, i jsut refused to get off her =\

Lol @ Letting the piece rest inside her till morning.Dont let her take you for an idiot. Shes not wifey material let alone Baby mother material.Llow it.
SI theadvice i would give to anyone who is thinking of doing this / has done ithoweverthis is not real

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Ok, lets just say this could be real.What do you expec, going out with a girl 'for slams'..what in the f*ck?Honestly, the girl aint at fault, its a fail on your side.I trust you'll understand why?

Ok, lets just say this could be real.What do you expec, going out with a girl 'for slams'..what in the f*ck?Honestly, the girl aint at fault, its a fail on your side.I trust you'll understand why?
That is not the one. The fault is more on your side, than hers.Both shudda strapped up and you shudnt go out wit a girl for slams.too fass for the p*ssy innit. smh