After Sex Aches & Pains

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also ANYTHINGAND I MEAN ANYTHING>>>a cut on yr penis.srsly, most annoying pain ever.
stop getting head from predator lookin hoes init
lol @ thinkin it's a predator face thing moar time it's 1 of them 1s 10% of the timeit can happen with any whore, by accidentmore time cause i grab their hair in a fist...

Bare times I been hittin hard and missed the narni hole on re-entry. that hurts.Cramp in my legs too many times. It should be part of foreplay to warm up, few stretches an ting.My worst one is them dry handjobs/foreplay when the chick is grabbin and workin the ting through the clothes. Bare friction burns inna dis. Put your mout round it or suttin babes.

Guest Mickey Kane
after i buss the thought of a girl touching me makes me feel physically sick (no homo)you know them rnb man who just 'lay in bed with a chick all night' i seriously have nightmares about thatdoes anyone else get this?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The whole 'Why the f*ck she still here' sentiment...Joke ting is, I'd be at HER house thinking this...

had cramp during, was the most painful but it felt god aswellcramp after aswell, normal certain timeand one time my balls hurt so much i thought she actually clap busted them openlike smads, long time since i feel thembang bang the cellibate gang

after i buss the thought of a girl touching me makes me feel physically sick (no homo)you know them rnb man who just 'lay in bed with a chick all night' i seriously have nightmares about thatdoes anyone else get this?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The whole 'Why the f*ck she still here' sentiment...Joke ting is, I'd be at HER house thinking this...
its called moment of clarity. its caused by either certain hormones realeased at the time. or not FULLY bussin properly.

its called moment of clarity. its caused by either certain hormones realeased at the time. or not FULLY bussin properly.
its a bitch cah i could sometimes be wokin the boomest tingand as soon as im done, i cant wait to either leave or get her outmoretime i go downstairs and eat some rice krispies in silence. . .

the worst pain eva happened 2 mewas on a quick ting wiv ma ex, didnt even take her sh*t off, jus moved the thong 2 a side, pulled down my shorts so we still fully clothed n beating (i was sposed 2 b linkin ma boy but was bare horny so i stopped off 4 a quiky n was tryin not 2 b long).like a d*ckhead i took my shoes off but left ma socks on. so shes on the bed n im leanin ova beatin it n i feel myself slowly sliding backwards.. i was thinkin wtf stepped 4ward n kept beatin. happns agen wen i clock my socks r makin me slide back on the carpet. so i thort f*ck thisstep closer 4 last time time, go in2 skengman mode so i cud finish off quick b4 i slip agen.wrong moveim beatin it at superman speeds so my socks were slippin even quicker. WHAM pull my calf muscle n cum at the same time. i swear i was holdin back tears

the worst pain eva happened 2 mewas on a quick ting wiv ma ex, didnt even take her sh*t off, jus moved the thong 2 a side, pulled down my shorts so we still fully clothed n beating (i was sposed 2 b linkin ma boy but was bare horny so i stopped off 4 a quiky n was tryin not 2 b long).like a d*ckhead i took my shoes off but left ma socks on. so shes on the bed n im leanin ova beatin it n i feel myself slowly sliding backwards.. i was thinkin wtf stepped 4ward n kept beatin. happns agen wen i clock my socks r makin me slide back on the carpet. so i thort f*ck thisstep closer 4 last time time, go in2 skengman mode so i cud finish off quick b4 i slip agen.wrong moveim beatin it at superman speeds so my socks were slippin even quicker. WHAM pull my calf muscle n cum at the same time. i swear i was holdin back tears
laugh.gif When disaster strikes...

laugh.gif When disaster strikes...
it was soo f*cked up i swearim neva sexin wiv socks on againneva eva eva eva eva

LOL socks durin sex is not da 1, especially wen da chick hasnt got carpetsame chick 1 time i was doggyin her, two two's she turns around to see why i've stopped and i'm layin on floor tryna get a grip on the edge of her bed.

Not when I have a wifey but with a throw away slosh sure.