S.A.S on BET Rap City

TF S4DK

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2

man must be pissed tho...look how long/hard them man been going for tryin to make itand giggs sells out in hmv after being out for less than 1 summerLMAO

Guest WAVESURFER
Walk In The Park sold more than Streets all Salute?News to me, smh...I think S.A.S would envy Jim Jones or Kanye West's success more than Giggs.
Walk In The Park's only been out for like a week though.

Guest PROFIT2
Walk In The Park sold more than Streets all Salute?News to me, smh...I think S.A.S would envy Jim Jones or Kanye West's success more than Giggs.
Walk In The Park's only been out for like a week though.
exactly...and i never heard that Streets All Salute sold out at any point either(didnt even know it was on sale) which just shows the levels tbhget real the buzz giggs has....sas wish they had and if you come with some they dont care talk then that just proves even more they dont really give a sh*t about the UK.

lol no one knew if these guys made P from there mixtape not here nor did they careunlike if Ghetto or someone dropped a tapewhat was the point to all this?has sas been on BET rap city or not?cus i swear TI has managed to get his court case resolved and then still had time to release a new freestyle on BETsince i first saw this thread

Giggs has about 1-3 CDs in select HMV, which means he shipped about 300-500 units MAX and he has no racking space. So while selling out is an achievement, and I'm the first to give props, in the bigger picture, your buzz wasnt that big in terms of retail or you'd have got more CDs in store and the fact they having to wait two weeks to get more CDs pressed, tells you they didnt press up that many in the initial...Like I said S.A.S would envy Jim Jones or Kanye West more then Giggs, they say fair play to him, he doing his ting, stop thinking everything is a competition where everyone watching next mans moves and wanting to be them - thats some girl sh*t, Giggs got his lane, S.A.S. have their lane.

Guest PROFIT2
Giggs has about 1-3 CDs in select HMV, which means he shipped about 300-500 units MAX and he has no racking space. So while selling out is an achievement, and I'm the first to give props, in the bigger picture, your buzz wasnt that big in terms of retail or you'd have got more CDs in store and the fact they having to wait two weeks to get more CDs pressed, tells you they didnt press up that many in the initial...Like I said S.A.S would envy Jim Jones or Kanye West more then Giggs, they say fair play to him, he doing his ting, stop thinking everything is a competition where everyone watching next mans moves and wanting to be them - thats some girl sh*t, Giggs got his lane, S.A.S. have their lane.
no matter what they have sold i know in there first week they didnt do as well as giggs has...and nah its not some girl sh*t they should be very pissed look at there work rate to his...them lot go on like there the best rappers to come out of the uk...but most people would disagreei just generally get the feelin there more concrend with what the US thinks and the UK dont really no about hiphop so there opinion dont mean sh*t...do you think sas track could ever rock a club the way giggs has?with a movement like dipset behind them sas should be miles ahead of giggs who yes mite not have been able to press as many cds but really whos he got behind him? big ride and westwood...guy has made a bigger fan base over here in the last couple months than them man have in the last couple years...beg you show me there lane cos all i can see is they come try drop sh*t over here it gets no love and they go on like they dont care cos they have love in NY and roll wiv dipset...which fuels the whole sell out talk tbhi could go to west and ask peeps in there ends if they know who giggs is and they'll know...ask man in pecky who sas are and you'll probs get sum plain face.

Lol, okay.How do you know? You got sales figures or talking heresay again???S.A.S want a global deal, they trying to be internationally recognised, thats there lane. Giggs is doing his a nonchalent not really interested in the music business, but obviously is to a degree. Basically both of them lack any belief in the UK music industry they just have different approaches...Stop talking like Dipset backed S.A.S any great deal.

S.A.S are air. Swear they come like Ant and Dec, I dont know which ones which.
:lol: i literally LOL'di jus know em as the one with the scar and the one with the dopey voicealso, whilst we're all cussing SAS (as usual), i was tryna put a finger on why i find their rapping sooo sh*t, and one guy i kno jus put his finger on it...does anyone else feel like they can see their punchlines coming a mile off? i swear i always kno what they're gonna say next.