Saturdays Football (15/3/08)

Guest RBG

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boro defended well and looked pretty good playing on the counter.Passing moves aren't coming off for Arsenal at the moment, I think sometimes instead of playing difficult 1 touch passes in and around the box they'd benefit from just getting the ball under and trying the simpler ball or shooting. Think it will end as a draw.

Guest haze-e

Is anyone watching the stream on channel 3608Talking like Robinson is the best keeper in the world and idolising the cruyff turn Lool.This is jokes.

Contemplating laying boro with my full bank...
What are the odds?
Ive had live play open since Middlesboro scored, been thinking about betting...365 odds ATMArsenal 11/8Draw 2/1Midd 11/5Hmmmm

What are the odds?
Ive had live play open since Middlesboro scored, been thinking about betting...365 odds ATMArsenal 11/8Draw 2/1Midd 11/5Hmmmm
Arsenal are 11/8 to win this game and 1-0 down? I would lay that all day long.

What are the odds?
I'm tempted myself but I think Arsenal will get an equaliser late on.Good luck on your other bet, West Ham kept you on track with that late winner.

What are the odds?
I'm tempted myself but I think Arsenal will get an equaliser late on.Good luck on your other bet, West Ham kept you on track with that late winner.
Yeah like spawn said... would have been more inclind to go for Arsenal with the 11/8Got my fingers crossed for the spanish bets later on, 2 draws is a long shot tho!

Guest mattthernbsinger

if arsenal lose then the title is going to be sick come the last 5 games.i got a feeling chelsea might nick it if man utd dont.but i think arsenal might win champions league.