Do You Wear Fake Crepz/Clothing/Accessories?

Guest RBG

lol @ you sounding like you want me to buy something from you
lol @ you not wanting to purchase one of my dvds
lol @ you thinking i buy dvds from people in car parks and lol at you slowly turning from clother to dvds
well obviously since i have been involved in the movie industry in the past that i am going to have similar viewson a real point though. You say that you do not agree with the point about buying fakes to try and fit into a circle. Or implying that by buying fakes you are in some ways "having one up" on the companies.explain this to meDon't you think that buy buying fakes the companies have already "got you". You obviously think enough of the companies products to desire them.
i think your so used to convincing people into buying sh*t from you your believing your own hype not once did i suggest that anyone something over a company you must of got that out of your arse or something.as for chattng sh*t what i can i say im an adult warring with a prick who is concerned about a next mans kicks being authentic i stopped caring bout that when i lost my virginity fam only person i would give lee way to care about this is my son and maybe you as we are CLEARLY different im not knocking you for not wearing knock offs but you seem like you got some big issue with anyone wearing fakes like it actually affects you.concentrate on your own life and what your concerned about in YOUR LIFE before you dictate what you think is gospel whether a vietnamese man in asda is rockin real trainers or not i still dont buy their dvds so seckle.smh @ dumbing myself down to any one sellin dvds £3 and a chiny man will understand ANYTHING

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ you thinking i buy dvds from people in car parks and lol at you slowly turning from clother to dvds
well obviously since i have been involved in the movie industry in the past that i am going to have similar viewson a real point though. You say that you do not agree with the point about buying fakes to try and fit into a circle. Or implying that by buying fakes you are in some ways "having one up" on the companies.explain this to meDon't you think that buy buying fakes the companies have already "got you". You obviously think enough of the companies products to desire them.
i think your so used to convincing people into buying sh*t from you your believing your own hype not once did i suggest that anyone something over a company you must of got that out of your arse or something.as for chattng sh*t what i can i say im an adult warring with a prick who is concerned about a next mans kicks being authentic i stopped caring bout that when i lost my virginity fam only person i would give lee way to care about this is my son and maybe you as we are CLEARLY different im not knocking you for not wearing knock offs but you seem like you got some big issue with anyone wearing fakes like it actually affects you.concentrate on your own life and what your concerned about in YOUR LIFE before you dictate what you think is gospel whether a vietnamese man in asda is rockin real trainers or not i still dont buy their dvds so seckle.smh @ dumbing myself down to any one sellin dvds £3 and a chiny man will understand ANYTHING
what do you think i'm actually selling? blink.gif it is clear you are a stubborn fool when you have to resort to name callingis this not a topic about fakes? I do me and i don't worry what next guys are wearing. However i am interested into wanting to know why they wear fakes and their stand point on it.you need to lighten up. You get really defensive over nothing despite saying you don't care. Take your own advice - your word ain't gospel either Some angry uncle in the corner mentality.

yawnswhat is it your actually prooving that your creps are real? okay fam we believe you now move on sounding like serious being confronted by her boss about her vip2 activities.ive actually forgotten what your even hyping about if it aint the creps its like yoru trying proove something go play street fighter or something.

yawnswhat is it your actually prooving that your creps are real? okay fam we believe you now move on sounding like serious being confronted by her boss about her vip2 activities.
i actually do not know what you are getting atyou keep hammering on about a point that makes no sense. I don't keep proving my sh*t is real. I don't need too. This topic is about fakes right? It makes sense to discuss on street level why people buy fakes and the mentality behind it. What don't you understand?grow up

you still here revs i thought you had dvds for sale show me the link and ill cophappy now?let it go fam no need to rub out the letters on your keyboard in frustration i thought you didnt care about this so why you care that im dismissng youhowever i am glad that you noticed the latter im dissapointed i didnt do this earlier.

you still here revs i thought you had dvds for sale show me the link and ill cophappy now?let it go fam no need to rub out the letters on your keyboard in frustration i thought you didnt care about this so why you care that im dismissng youhowever i am glad that you noticed the latter im dissapointed i didnt do this earlier.
ha ha, get over yourselfi care about the topic about fakes. Don't confuse that about being concerned about you in particular.Having read several articles about the fake industry, the actions companies take to crack down on it, street consumer mentality etc I find it an interesting subject.Its a shame you have to take it onto such an immature level.

LMFAOover myself?ep07_avon_crew_pit.jpgSTRINGER - whats up with that dvd dudeWEEBAY - i aint know string he acting mighty stupid latelyPOOT - this dude BEEN a dumb ass yoBODIE - man f*ck that toy soldier just give him a plain face and lets buck yo.
just proved my pointidiotunable to have a normal debate and so you turn to name calling. You claim you are so mature etcYou are a joke of a man.

stopped being normal when you deemed me stupid cos i said your being immature for caring if a next mans creps are realquite sad really most spend their life saying im immature yet your hearing windging about creps being reallol*prays for the youth*go on say im waste cos im older than you you know you want tothing is if you say that it prooves my point we are worlds apart fam your STILL in a place where you look down your nose if you see someone wearing fake creps.but im no better i guess i look down my nose on people that still have that mentality when the same people would say im dumb for thinking so.go figure.

Guest Sean Ash
lol @ you thinking i buy dvds from people in car parks and lol at you slowly turning from clother to dvdsand lol @ having the real deal but living like ashman
lol @ thinking you know anything about my life and especially comparing iy to Ashmandon't dumb yourself down by chatting sh*t
lol @ comparing people on this forum to me.ain't on my level.

stopped being normal when you deemed me stupid cos i said your being immature for caring if a next mans creps are realquite sad really most spend their life saying im immature yet your hearing windging about creps being reallol*prays for the youth*go on say im waste cos im older than you you know you want tothing is if you say that it prooves my point we are worlds apart fam your STILL in a place where you look down your nose if you see someone wearing fake creps.but im no better i guess i look down my nose on people that still have that mentality when the same people would say im dumb for thinking so.go figure.
rolleyes.gif

sad.gif I wear fake nike dunk sabotagesMy girlfriend bought them for me for my birthday but am afraid to tell her the £259 dunks she bought were chinese fakes. Good thing not many people can spot fake nike dunks but i feel ashamed when wearing them and everytime my girlfriend see's them she feels very proud not knowing the secret. I guess it's the thought that really counts

sad.gif I wear fake nike dunk sabotagesMy girlfriend bought them for me for my birthday but am afraid to tell her the £259 dunks she bought were chinese fakes. Good thing not many people can spot fake nike dunks but i feel ashamed when wearing them and everytime my girlfriend see's them she feels very proud not knowing the secret. I guess it's the thought that really counts
Ratings for letting her save face like that.But at the same time, I'd secretly find out where/who she bought them from, and deliver a beating/refund of money.