Sign in to follow this  
L

Alcohol

I've only just realised that my twice weekly drinking sessions are completly f*ck*ng up my attempts at losing body fatIs there any alcohol that is low in calories or do i just need to cut it out completly?

The latter,empty calories.i drink on saturdays two to 5 cans might try stop for awhile its not bout doing deadlifts with a hangover, wot i did last sunday.

Guest djbmc

i know wot u mean, there's a beer called michelob ultra which is low carb and 'meant' for athletes although i think lager is best avoided if ur serious about losing weight, i swear too many beers over the week affects how much i can lift as well.

I dont even f*ck with beer thats the thingChampagne before i go out, rum and coke and sambucca is pretty much all i drink when i'm out aswell.. The coke obviously aint helping

Guest Rix

IS there some new low carlorie bacardi? I seen a advert about it the other day

Some peeps drink all day long and dont put on weight or a belly..I wonder how its done

^ they are the lucky peopleits like people who can eat what they want and not put on weighti swear, i dont eat a lot, never used to either but i still was never as slim as my friendsive had to go on some stupid diy diet to finally get rid of some nasty flabif i wasnt small , i could carry my weight off good, but when your small and chubby, your f*cked