Ball Pain

Guest Smell Of Death

lol nah i dont think hes talkin about blue balls.I swear my boys try go on like they've never heard/experienced this b4 when its come up in conversation.This sh*t can render u null n void for a good few hours boy.Ive had that one ball tryin to reach the stomach thing too, lol i spend the whole time tryin to push it back down, its like someones kicked u in the nuts n its stuck up there

Guest M12 Part 2
lol nah i dont think hes talkin about blue balls.I swear my boys try go on like they've never heard/experienced this b4 when its come up in conversation.This sh*t can render u null n void for a good few hours boy.Ive had that one ball tryin to reach the stomach thing too, lol i spend the whole time tryin to push it back down, its like someones kicked u in the nuts n its stuck up there
blink.gif them next levels there

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
u mean the dreaded blue balls? happens u get a swagnut i think
There isnt anything about that sentance that didn't make me laugh.Blueballs is jus when you nah bus n you been horny for time....I think these nigs is describin cancerous sh*t.

i swr its like wen u had a boner 4 bare long n dnt get none, dat pain?
I dont recognise neither of these pains but if you got a chick that no matter how much times you lash it she keeps comin for more the same night.Next morning now after busin 4/5/6 times the night before, d*ck be kinda pained if morning wood is in effect.

I dont recognise neither of these pains but if you got a chick that no matter how much times you lash it she keeps comin for more the same night.Next morning now after busin 4/5/6 times the night before, d*ck be kinda pained if morning wood is in effect.
wow u buss dat many times in one night

Guest Smell Of Death
lolinitonce and im outneed a recharge and sh*t

Not regular trust, man would dead! lol