Sign in to follow this  
Guest Got Dat Cronik

any 1 work in foot loker?

Guest Got Dat Cronik

i baught dis addiads zip u pt ing todaybut didnt try it on ina d shopcame home its too tightbut ive lost the receiptwill i b able to excgange it still?

Guest M12 Part 2

you can exchange if it still has tags i think. but no refund. its a footlocker exclusive you'll be able to exchange without the tags definately. if you have no tags and they sell it everywhere, the manager is within his rights to tell you to f*ck off. if you paid by card, a mini statement will do as proof of purchase

Guest Got Dat Cronik
Dunno, alot of shops dont let you without a reciept but they might let you just swap it for a different size - are the tags still on?
yeah tags still on itall i wna do is change the sizeso das bless init?i went to the wood green 1 aswell so dat mean i got a go there or can i jus reach my 1?

Its a common misconception that you need a receipt to get an exchange.You dont, take it back and get an exchange.If they try it, bell Bovice.

Its a common misconception that you need a receipt to get an exchange.You dont, take it back and get an exchange.If they try it, bell Bovice.
Also If you paid with a card you will have proof of purchase anyway.

learn ur lesson and try it on in shop still though fam!! saves unneccessary journeys still!!! Can exchange if tags are still on. No longen!