THE COMPROMISE PARTY- PROPOSED LEGISLATION

Guest Sean Ash

Guest PROFIT2
What is your evidence Ash to back what you say?
I see you are unable to back what you say.You have failed in politics at the first hurdle.
I did not start this topic.When the one person of many who did logs in, I am sure you will get your answer.
what you on about you started it no?

I see you are unable to back what you say.You have failed in politics at the first hurdle.
I did not start this topic.When the one person of many who did logs in, I am sure you will get your answer.
Why dont the person who started the topic using your screen name join VIP2.It seems cowardly to use other people names.

Guest Sean Ash
Why dont the person who started the topic using your screen name join VIP2.It seems cowardly to use other people names.
Because everytime they join they get banned.I don't mind anyway..It's only a forum and a bit of a laugh.