The Budd Dwyer Suicide Tape

DJ Stashman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2
Am I the f*ckign embedd king or something?Check the video thread, FIRST post, says how to do it, sticky at the top of whatever.
never works for me no matter how many times iv tried...i dont post vids no more lol

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
never works for me no matter how many times iv tried...i dont post vids no more lol
lol what? you sure you doing it right?are you remembering to put the / infront of the 'youtube' in the second tag bracket? have you removed all the spaces? Cuz when you just quoted me it worked..Jus copy & paste the tags from another youtube vid and insert your own sh*t into the middle of em..

Guest PROFIT2
lol what? you sure you doing it right?are you remembering to put the / infront of the 'youtube' in the second tag bracket? have you removed all the spaces? Cuz when you just quoted me it worked..Jus copy & paste the tags from another youtube vid and insert your own sh*t into the middle of em..
i fink it the bit your telling me to insert i get wrong....url is that right?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
nah nahok, type this, but take out EVERY space ok?[ youtube ] INSERTSHITEHERE [ / youtube ]Just remove the spaces inbetween the youtube brackets, the backslash & inbetween what will be in the middle ofthem, if you get me? and then in between the beggining tag and the end tag, you insert the peice of the youtube address that comes after the = sign.

Guest PROFIT2
nah nahok, type this, but take out EVERY space ok?[ youtube ] INSERTSHITEHERE [ / youtube ]Just remove the spaces inbetween the youtube brackets, the backslash & inbetween what will be in the middle ofthem, if you get me? and then in between the beggining tag and the end tag, you insert the peice of the youtube address that comes after the = sign.
ahhh let me tryYEAH BABY!!now just teach me auto start fam!