Sign in to follow this  
DJ Stashman

The Budd Dwyer Suicide Tape

Guest The Member

why do ppl constantly say i dont know how to embedthen make no effort to find outf*ck your thread

Guest The Member
why do ppl constantly say i dont know how to embedthen make no effort to find outf*ck your thread
someone needs to spend time offline...
:D:D :D

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Am I the f*ckign embedd king or something?Check the video thread, FIRST post, says how to do it, sticky at the top of whatever.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
y the f*ck did this topic not get locked but mine did and he only made this topic from me syaing (no budd dwyer) in the topic i made.gayness
I assume because he made one with an actuall video & a wiki source so people would know what was going on.You just posed a question that could have been asked in this thread since it was related.I assume you do feel it yes, you do not always die instantly..

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
ive tried embeding numerous times and i cant get it to work
Loo at the video thread.Every youtube like looks like thiswww.youtube.com/watch?v=TTdjobNdvAgYou cake the bit AFTER the = signSO that would be the bit highlighted red.then you type in youtube tags.If you quote this post, you will see what the tags look like and how to use them.

y the f*ck did this topic not get locked but mine did and he only made this topic from me syaing (no budd dwyer) in the topic i made.gayness
I assume because he made one with an actuall video & a wiki source so people would know what was going on.You just posed a question that could have been asked in this thread since it was related.I assume you do feel it yes, you do not always die instantly..
fair enough.and thanks for the inteligent reply.*adds to friend list*(no homo)

Guest PennyTraitor

nice.i still dont even get what he was meant to have done, stolen a bit of money from the government or suttin?good.

videos still therethe first embedded one works for mehe was goin to court the next day to be sentencedmaximum jail term of 55 yearshe refused to accept a guilty plea dealkilled himself instead

Guest Mr. Estacado

wheeled that up 4 timessickthey should make a lil tv series out of that moment right there.