fao - weed smokers

LuLu

ye so basically im asking , has this happened to any of u before ?a dealer trying to sell you some dodgy weed ?
ye ages ago wen it would be sum nex "link of a link" sh*t...i.e. they dont kno u, so they bump u...but dat was tiiiime ago, now a days i only link of ppl i kno well and i kno where they are linkin from.just dnt go to randoms really.
are dubstep raves filled with white people with dreadlocks or something ? lol
ye sumtimes u see bare dreads fly like its an alien vs predator fight lol. :D:D i have to say some of em do loook a bit offkey wid dreads, but f*ck it im nt der to watch other ppl, as long as everyones bringing good vibes to the rave.

LOL White guy with dreads.Did he tell you about his West Indian Pizza takeaway?
:D fortunately i didnt have the chance to conversate with himwas one strange night, felt like i was in eerie indiana

Any one ever tried legal herbs? My bredrin bought a tens online (some weed site cnt memba da name)It was some mad buzz... like i think we made ourselves para instead of the droow :DBut still... Got bumped once... my tens was VERY shy... but i thought f*ck it im in need...didnt go back to dat person still.