Bentley - "I'm pretty much leaving..."

Rsonist

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you lot are seriously telling me over the next 10 years, you lot are happy with 3rd/4th in the league?Lets face it, you lot are too f*ck*ng sh*t to win the league and you're any BOLTON in Europe.No arsenal fan can tell me that wouldn't sacrifice their league position once to lift the FA cup at wembley.

So you lot are seriously telling me over the next 10 years, you lot are happy with 3rd/4th in the league?Lets face it, you lot are too f*ck*ng sh*t to win the league and you're any BOLTON in Europe.No arsenal fan can tell me that wouldn't sacrifice their league position once to lift the FA cup at wembley.
Tried slyly changing the rewards.

Tried slyly changing the rewards.
My intial question was a cup, what was sly about that?

The initial argument has been changed and chopped so much anything else in this topic is now void.The original thing was something along the lines of - "I would rather win nothing than win the CC cup, and most fans feel the same"Whether that guy worded it wrongly or not, it doesnt matter, he implied what he meant. And like JJ said, utterly ridiculous, dont think i have read such a whatless statement in all my time on these boards.And then thanks to TF who helped him dig himself out of the hole he had created for himself we are onto some next bullshit argument.All im saying is, the patronizing levels are so low at the moment. Need to try harder and not make yourself look like a complete and utter retarded [rsoinst] fasion fan [/rsonist].

Nobody said we'd be happy... In this current climate, losing Champions League football for even one year could easily ether your club, I'd much rather maintain it and then win something alongside it. Nice bait but your talking about Tottenham, not Arsenal mate...I'd only sacrifice league position for The Champions League.

Would you be happy coming 11th every season then? As long as you won any piece of silverwear?
No i wouldn't. However, if we've been not winning anything for another 5 seasons, i wouldn't mind scarficing our league position that once to able to lift a Domestic honour.

The initial argument has been changed and chopped so much anything else in this topic is now void.The original thing was something along the lines of - "I would rather win nothing than win the CC cup, and most fans feel the same"Whether that guy worded it wrongly or not, it doesnt matter, he implied what he meant. And like JJ said, utterly ridiculous, dont think i have read such a whatless statement in all my time on these boards.And then thanks to TF who helped him dig himself out of the hole he had created for himself we are onto some next bullshit argument.All im saying is, the patronizing levels are so low at the moment. Need to try harder and not make yourself look like a complete and utter retarded [rsoinst] fasion fan [/rsonist].
The initial thing was i would rather have liverpools season at the current time... 4th in prem, champions league next season, still in the CL this season.... rather than tottenhams season at the current time carling cup, 11th in the prem, uefa cup next season. Worded wrong people jumped on it. That was the initial meaning of it, cant be dismissed as whether it was worded wrong or not as it being worded wrong by me changed peoples outlook on it completely so it is relevant.

Liverpool have different expectations than Tottenham.It's silly to compare either clubs on a good/bad season.Our CC win, has a much bigger picture than what the outset portrays. I'm not going into it, but every Spurs fan understands. I wouldnt expect any fans within the top 4 to.

Liverpool have different expectations than Tottenham.It's silly to compare either clubs on a good/bad season.Our CC win, has a much bigger picture than what the outset portrays. I'm not going into it, but every Spurs fan understands. I wouldnt expect any fans within the top 4 to.
Yeah i do see your point but im not saying that we should be having equal seasons kinda thing or nothing like that. Surely you expected to be atleast challenging for 5th 6th place this season thats all i was saying. There was no need to jump at me like i was slating spurs or anything either cos i wasnt. I know how big your CC win was i was following spurs in the competition when we went out, rooted for you to win it aswell, alot of spurs fans have been on the defensive since the CC final and i think thats fair enough they have had alot of stick but i think alot of fans are going a bit too mad, not even just tottenham fans everyone going on like whoever says something they disagree with should be shot down for having their own opinion. Some pointlessness at times.

I cant lie. Of course i was expecting the season league wise to go alot better than it has. And not only Spurs fans expected that, the media and other fans throughout the country were looking at us building again on the season previous, and to improve.But due to many circumstances, that had flopped by late September, and by then the league was looking a write off. It hasnt got much better to be honest but we have salvaged a trophy out of a season that can be compared to that of Pleats tyrany in 03/04. So that fact alone, i am thankful to Ramos and everything he has done with a squad of players who when with Jol in charge could not give 2 f*cks, and a board who care nothing for our fans or club, and just themselves and money for their businesses.

I cant lie. Of course i was expecting the season league wise to go alot better than it has. And not only Spurs fans expected that, the media and other fans throughout the country were looking at us building again on the season previous, and to improve.But due to many circumstances, that had flopped by late September, and by then the league was looking a write off. It hasnt got much better to be honest but we have salvaged a trophy out of a season that can be compared to that of Pleats tyrany in 03/04. So that fact alone, i am thankful to Ramos and everything he has done with a squad of players who when with Jol in charge could not give 2 f*cks, and a board who care nothing for our fans or club, and just themselves and money for their businesses.
Yeah i know how you feel about that Ramos is a sick manager i'd be thankful if i was a spurs fan too. I still keep my same thinking that im happy with our season compared to tottenhams but i can see how the carling cup means more to them than it would have to us this season, surely others can see that aswell.