FAO: Ppl who have sold cars..

dotcomma

Shiiiiiiiit.Ok im shotting my whip which i KNOW is gonna have a problem in 3 months MAX, hence the reason why im shotting it.
dont worry about that, just make a little contract thing saying "sold as seen" and date it an both of u sign it
Exactly.But be careful.What problem is it? He could possibly have legal comeback if theres a way you knew about the problem but didnt disclose it...

Is there any way i can sell a whip without the buyer getting my address from the registration document thingy?NOT feeling some random with my address.
You stupid idiot. I'lll buy it off you, without the log book. Man will be doing 160 on the highway, f*ck the cameras.
LOL at buying a car without a log book, your the idiot :D

Shiiiiiiiit.Ok im shotting my whip which i KNOW is gonna have a problem in 3 months MAX, hence the reason why im shotting it.
dont worry about that, just make a little contract thing saying "sold as seen" and date it an both of u sign it
Exactly.But be careful.What problem is it? He could possibly have legal comeback if theres a way you knew about the problem but didnt disclose it...
Basically the guy who mot'd it said the model of car normally has a steering problem after a certain amount of miles...and on the mot certifiacte it does say slight steering play or some sh*t.

Is there any way i can sell a whip without the buyer getting my address from the registration document thingy?NOT feeling some random with my address.
You stupid idiot. I'lll buy it off you, without the log book. Man will be doing 160 on the highway, f*ck the cameras.
YOUR the idiot. OBVIOUSLY i was looking for a way AROUND having my address on the certificate but it still being reg'd to THEM.pluuuuuuuuuuuum

YOUR the idiot. OBVIOUSLY i was looking for a way AROUND having my address on the certificate but it still being reg'd to THEM.pluuuuuuuuuuuum
Your so dumb, so you think they are gonna go to a random location to buy it? d*ckHEAD. I hope you keep the logbook and they run up a few parking tickets and rip you off.

Basically the guy who mot'd it said the model of car normally has a steering problem after a certain amount of miles...and on the mot certifiacte it does say slight steering play or some sh*t.
Well as long as you provide him with the MOT certificates which say it.He cant say sh*t.I was thinking more along the lines of a leaky fuel tank (when I sold my polo it had one).THATS something you'd have to mention, not slight steering play which is listed on the MOT.Hey, if it passed the MOT, it passed.Who are you to check what work might need doing.Feign ignorance.Its up to him to check what cars hes buying, and if any of them have common problems.You're cool, just write on 2 sheets of paper the date, amount sold for, and sold as seen. Both sign each sheet of paper, you keep one, he keeps the other.Sorted.

Your so dumb, so you think they are gonna go to a random location to buy it? d*ckHEAD. I hope you keep the logbook and they run up a few parking tickets and rip you off.
ARE YOU A f*ck*ng RETARD. Have you read anything?The hole point of the topic was to ask if there was a way to sell the car and have it REGISTERD IN THEIR NAME WITHOUT HAVING MY ADDRESS LISTED. So that counts out them running up tickets to MY house.Also dont make assumptions it makes you look a mug, who said anything about random locations?I live in a block so my house could be any one. MUG

your a twatif a fault is going to occur dont you care about what could happen the driver could have a child/family and have a major crash etc etc... especially if the steering isnt workingsilly rogue seller

your a twatif a fault is going to occur dont you care about what could happen the driver could have a child/family and have a major crash etc etc... especially if the steering isnt workingsilly rogue seller
it says it on the mot advisory slip so if man dont read it then why wud i highlight it?d*ck