Young Dot On OnTop fm

dotcomma

I got the video on my pc but it's f*ckedDot was with one next guy and flamer was with nuff man.Dot was stuttering and sh*tThen he spat half a bar and flamer smacked him"YOUNG DOT WOTYOUNG DOT WOT"Apparently flamer & his man rushed dot and whoever he was with after they got thrown out the studioSomeone uploaded it to here/rwd it's kinda shitty quality from some old nokia and it's upside down

yh rotten got mout boxedhe neer got rushed tho cah dem so what ones were there to relax the situation at the timebut dot couldnt do anything cah flamer and dat had tings on dem and sh*tso it went as far as the boxwhich on the record was the biggest par ive seen. . .

can not see proper south londons hype boy I remember some guy tried a thing with me at axe fm I was on my way home and I got a call about come back to the studio someone wants to have a word with megot back to the studio (I was with my bredrin I had been drinking and taking drugs all day i wernt in a good mood got in a fight the night b4 that mashed up my new tops) got back to studio some guy said someone told him I tried smack him in his head and how I am in edmonton and its his ends. I told the guy I dont care for ends business If i was to hit him he would feel it then told him I aint no pussyhole I am a bless person I asked him to ask his boy when i tied to puch him he asked his boy infront of me I was just there vex the guy never said nothing see got to watch people trying to get his boy in a beef what would not of been nice coz but it was bless I made sure all them man spudded me to show no hard feelings. I hate hype

can not see proper south londons hype boy I remember some guy tried a thing with me at axe fm I was on my way home and I got a call about come back to the studio someone wants to have a word with megot back to the studio (I was with my bredrin I had been drinking and taking drugs all day i wernt in a good mood got in a fight the night b4 that mashed up my new tops) got back to studio some guy said someone told him I tried smack him in his head and how I am in edmonton and its his ends. I told the guy I dont care for ends business If i was to hit him he would feel it then told him I aint no pussyhole I am a bless person I asked him to ask his boy when i tied to puch him he asked his boy infront of me I was just there vex the guy never said nothing see got to watch people trying to get his boy in a beef what would not of been nice coz but it was bless I made sure all them man spudded me to show no hard feelings. I hate hype
YOU GIMMIE JOKE FAM

YOU GIMMIE JOKE FAM