It's been 6 years

Ankle Murda

*Enters*PISS OFF PISS OFFGrindin' is one of the HARDEST tunes ever made. That beat would make you slap the nearest face.Two of the sickest duo's EVER on the same track...ESSSH"I keep that ziploc bustin at the stitchesCulinary chemist, I serve the malicious, to break the fiends fixesOne give you the sniffles, the other, leave you with the itches."Pusha>>>>
''I'm far from a noodle nigga, I stab up block repsAnd turn quiet streets into hot sexNigga that's funny you say you a killa how?What is it the return of the killer clown?You don't put no fear in my heartI make ya people say wow that didn't look like my manThey flipped upside down, the coroner did what he canHe got hit wit ten rounds, at pointblank, and pointblankColdchian left that nigga stankin'''Scoe went off there too
This guy KnooooooooooooowsThat verse was the oneRoscoe P is that guy!... Just never happened for him. But he held it down on that tune The swagger & flow was alot

*Enters*PISS OFF PISS OFFGrindin' is one of the HARDEST tunes ever made. That beat would make you slap the nearest face.Two of the sickest duo's EVER on the same track...ESSSH"I keep that ziploc bustin at the stitchesCulinary chemist, I serve the malicious, to break the fiends fixesOne give you the sniffles, the other, leave you with the itches."Pusha>>>>
''I'm far from a noodle nigga, I stab up block repsAnd turn quiet streets into hot sexNigga that's funny you say you a killa how?What is it the return of the killer clown?You don't put no fear in my heartI make ya people say wow that didn't look like my manThey flipped upside down, the coroner did what he canHe got hit wit ten rounds, at pointblank, and pointblankColdchian left that nigga stankin'''Scoe went off there too
This guy KnooooooooooooowsThat verse was the oneRoscoe P is that guy!... Just never happened for him. But he held it down on that tune The swagger & flow was alot
I aint just up here, rappin an tappin, spittin an skittin an sh*t, too many quotables on this one track.Remember downloading Lord Willin' track by track on winMX half hour each. Disliked the production on Hell Hath No Fury but We Got It 4 Cheap Vol3 made it up for me.

Yea he kinda disappeared init''I choose a mack before that attached 100 shot clipI scare the sh*t outta bank tellers so I can become richThat's how I make my living, I give em encouragement, "you're doing great!"Keep chillin while I'm flashing the glock in their faceI show em I can be appreciative, I tell em thanks for giving I'm sinning!But the Lord knows I have three childrenNow I'm somewhere in Utah relaxing to Jazz with a broadQuarter mill in a stash, avoiding the law from far!''f*ck ORRFFFFSick beat too, someone send the instrumentalAin't heard from him since this track though