FAO: Computer Guys...

Stamina Man

I got pissed off, and I ended up punching my computer, and smashing the front. Now the front USE's don't work, and my computer won't support anything Mass Storage now, it says "Code 10: Device Cannot Start"I have tried formatting (not that I thought it would help) but it still doesn't work. Is it gone for good? Or would you say it could be repaired? I only just upgraded everything inside it lol.USB Hubs don't work either, says the same "Code 10"P010608_1045.jpgAny ideas? :D

Unplug the wire from the motherboard to the front USB sockets & The error will go away but yeh it's pretty f*cked if you need usb ports at the front get some that fit in a floppy or cd drive bayYou need to learn to control this temper anyway i stopped destroying things that were valuable to me a few years ago..Or get something you can take your anger out on

Your nearly as bad as Young Tw@, Bape, Boss
No ones really answering my thread, i'm asking how I can sort out the USE's and mass storage mode.I posted the picture before I got "pictures or it didn't happen" replies.Safe for the people who tried help though, i'm going to try it later.

Guest haze-e
When Dancehall Goes Wrong.
LOLhold on stamina listens 2 dancehall? i swear hes white? (i got sigs n pics r turned off)
You f*ck*ng d*ckhead.Utter utter twat.

Do the USB's at the back of the system work at all?If the answer is no.. Then NEW motherboard is you.
Yeah they do work fine, just Mass Storage Devices don't work at all, mice and keyboard do, I got 6 on the back and they all work, just 2 front ones.(Mass storage won't work on any port though)EDIT: I'm posting on it now, it still works fine, just no mass storage stuff works, and front USB's have gone.