Vip2 BB Late Night Goon Thread

Dipset

lmaoi dnt even remember closing my eyesure up sum crackhead times
Yeah trust lol, il probably be awake until about 9-10 tonight :D
:D :D :D haha, ure sleeping pattern is messed upi feel normal now, even if i am still posting at like 7amvampire life >>love the nights though lol

Yeah, weather was sick, was in a proper good mood all yesterday, I went to bed at 4 lol, set alarm for half 7 to see who got voted out on here lol, long waiting so slept again, woke up at 12 odd, now just jamming.Going out today/tomorrow whatever it is lol, going to be so tired

i dnt give a f*ck if u aint talkting to me. im cool, just jumped of cod4. made one chick simulate an orgasm on phone, first time we've spoke over phone too(i have that affect on women)looking to go sleep, need to do work tomorrow.
lol, ah yuh that!thanx for the profile comment as well :D
Yeah, weather was sick, was in a proper good mood all yesterday, I went to bed at 4 lol, set alarm for half 7 to see who got voted out on here lol, long waiting so slept again, woke up at 12 odd, now just jamming.Going out today/tomorrow whatever it is lol, going to be so tired
ennit, imma try and wake up a decent time, its hard to sleep when its proper hot, my room was a oven yday morningonly managed to sleep thru it cus i was shattered

i dnt give a f*ck if u aint talkting to me. im cool, just jumped of cod4. made one chick simulate an orgasm on phone, first time we've spoke over phone too(i have that affect on women)looking to go sleep, need to do work tomorrow.
lol, ah yuh that!thanx for the profile comment as well :D
im the 08 barry white. GUARANTEE you'll be 'moist' once you hear the cool serenading sounds of my voice.