Highlights and Eviction Show Thread

Numero001

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bex is such a slob, iv said that like 1 times in this thread already. you see the way she man-handled luke. she should be some wrestlerif bex goes thats gonna change the dynamics of the house baaaaaaaarrrre
yeah it will scare the team Jen pricks again who seem to have been getting too brave recently

Guest Ermac

why am i hearin that bex is sitll in the house?WHY IS SHE STILL IN THEREalso why is mikey still in the housepisses me off kmt*watches dutch big brother*smh at boring english version

why am i hearin that bex is sitll in the house?WHY IS SHE STILL IN THEREalso why is mikey still in the housepisses me off kmt*watches dutch big brother*smh at boring english version
I saw an episode of the new USA one. They've got some 75 year old man in there, and people are still planning to snake him. Speaking of that, I notice how UKBB are slyly trying to adapt parts of the USA one (Head of Household), but it's too late now.I said this ages ago but they should have been allowed to discuss nominations at leaast. I undertsand that Channel 4 are too greedy to get rid of their public vote for eviction so I'll just have to let that slide.

even in dutch big brother two guyz were fightin it out drunk..all bb's make the english version luk so f*ckin quiet n sh*t
BBUK has just ruined itself. It's like the only people attracted to appearing on it now are celebrity wannabes. Either that or Channel4 won't select fresh, different characters.

That's it, who's coming Big Brother house with me tonight?Bex needs to die... TONIGHT.
LMAOyesterdays ep got my angry for the first time this series. f*ck Dale. utter p*ssy. guys obssesed with d*cks "f*ck*ng d*ck..knob..c*ck..prick"f*ck frank spencer and sperm whale. would actually put my foot through their faces. Mo finally grew some balls.
Bex needs to duss.Bex and Luke lipsed again. Yet another ploy for Bex to stay in the house.

even in dutch big brother two guyz were fightin it out drunk..all bb's make the english version luk so f*ckin quiet n sh*t
BBUK has just ruined itself. It's like the only people attracted to appearing on it now are celebrity wannabes. Either that or Channel4 won't select fresh, different characters.
They cant allow no arms and that coz everyone will bang Ofcom

Guest Medic
They cant allow no arms and that coz everyone will bang Ofcom
innit smh.