Southpole clothing

Calvin Klein

hhhm i was there ahahayou happen to see what happend to that black brea who brought his record to get signed and got turfed and started to shout bout how they cant do that to himwas creasing
i see that breh CHASE the car down end to end lol.hopefully he did get it signed just so he can save face.wat time did u get in the q?

Guest Tronics

Kinda pissed that P is wearing Raybans now.Feel like chucking mine away, SMH.bayy - What was the vibe like yesterday? Bet the hype levels were immense!!!!

hhhm i was there ahahayou happen to see what happend to that black brea who brought his record to get signed and got turfed and started to shout bout how they cant do that to himwas creasing
i see that breh CHASE the car down end to end lol.hopefully he did get it signed just so he can save face.wat time did u get in the q?
man never got it signed they told him to go away guy was screwing shouting out how he knew peoplegot there bout 6 new some people there were cueing since half 4 ish n just bopped straight into the middle. sh*t was dumb tho cos when they opened the doors heads just went straight to the front(including me)

Kinda pissed that P is wearing Raybans now.Feel like chucking mine away, SMH.bayy - What was the vibe like yesterday? Bet the hype levels were immense!!!!
the hype was a lot yes lol...full of posers and some fape as expected too.carlos, the guy at the front got there at 11am.

Guest Tronics
the hype was a lot yes lol...full of posers and some fape as expected too.carlos, the guy at the front got there at 11am.
It's alot haha.Nice to see Nigo make an appreance aswell.That gig in Harvey Nics was an invite only jobbie right???

It's alot haha.Nice to see Nigo make an appreance aswell.That gig in Harvey Nics was an invite only jobbie right???
apparantly so...but they was sayin 1st 20 peeps can get invites.i spoke to the 1st bloke, he didnt receive nada so f*ck knows.