Commotion on brixton road...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Was travelling up to Croydon yesterday, lookin to get the 109...this was about...9something I thinkAnd there was some....gollum looking black guy, with someone woman in a wheelchairhe pushed her out into the road, infront of the 333 and started sayin 'WE AINT MOVIN, THIS IS A PROTEST, 15, BUSSES, WE'VE WAITED FOR 15 BUSSES AND NOT ONE OF THEM HAD A WORKING RAMP'Everyone was like :DSo man continued this sh*t, peopel was gettin off the 333 tryna chat with him, tellin him to move, he was on some next sh*t, sayin to us'BLACK PEOPLE, THIS IS THE SAME AS ROSA PARKS, ROSA PARKS REFUSED TO GIVE HER SEAT TO A WHITE MAN BLAH BLAH'He kept movin from bus to bus, to basically jam up the whole roadthen the woman started going on with 'you dont know what is like to be in a wheelchair blah blah' ....i was jus thinkin like shut up you crippled bitchthen this gollum dude got dragged up, his dvd player or whatever it was was booted across the floor and is now brokenBut he still persisted in stayin there....n some one yute Tiny...who is in like year 7 I think, went up in mans face n started rinsin him, was jokeHe was like...'Why are you here?'Gollum: Because of this wo-SHUTUP BLUD. :DBut anyway my bus came and I bounced, anyone else see? I dunno how it was resolved...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Nah man was chattin sh*t though, cuz when I got there one ramp was out, but man was complaning still.I tink it wasnt anything to do with the ramps, but it was night rush hour and the busses were packed, so she werent really gettin on the busses was she when people are standin in the ramp space

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Why didn't one of you cunts just offer to help him get the wheelchair on the bus?
C/SWhats this world coming to...
Werent even that, by the time I got there, man was already lookin to protest.

Guest PennyTraitor
Lmao!! Peckz coming after Wales. Yous lot are too much joke i swearrr.
oh hai maxi. m.g told me to say he remembered he tried move to u and he apologies cos he was drunk. his username on here is jack bauer. msg himkthanksbai.