You Know When Stuff Gets Old...

Stamina Man

Guest Radio
you and cola can both f*ck off
You're more disliked that me famHow does that feel?
Easy like sunday morning you pussyhole
Feelings, feelings.
I might antagonize and come on a hype sometimes, but I chat enough sense to not be completely disreguarded like you, about feelings you potato faced paedophile

Feelings, feelings.
I might antagonize and come on a hype sometimes, but I chat enough sense to not be completely disreguarded like you, about feelings you potato faced paedophile
You don't though.:lol: @ chatting about my face when you don't dare post up yours.I heard you got some banana jaw. I heard you look Korean.Is this true?----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Luniz featuring Cydal - Hollywood

Guest Radio
Feelings, feelings.
You don't though.:lol: @ chatting about my face when you don't dare post up yours.I heard you got some banana jaw. I heard you look Korean.Is this true?
Of course I chat sense, I'm a smart guy you f*ck*ng panda eye'd jew child.I do look Korean and what?

Feelings, feelings.
You don't though.:lol: @ chatting about my face when you don't dare post up yours.I heard you got some banana jaw. I heard you look Korean.Is this true?
I do look Korean and what?
:lol:Jesus ChristGTFO

Feelings, feelings.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: lol the way d*ckheads lie 2 themselves is alotyur one of the biggest wastes on this forumthe difference isu dn't really make any topics and yur in no way funnya person that is a walking unfunny jokethe ultimate fail

Panda eyes and swollen face, not a good look my son.
Chatting about someone's boat and failing to post your own = certified fail.Swear you got shook of Kapitan and locked off the site.Koreans are one of the most butters people you moot.

Guest Radio
Feelings, feelings.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: lol the way d*ckheads lie 2 themselves is alotyur one of the biggest wastes on this forumthe difference isu dn't really make any topics and yur in no way funnya person that is a walking unfunny jokethe ultimate fail
Stop quoting me goddaz, you thick dunce, it's bait you caught feelings but llow it now I sent for you months ago it's boring.Panda man I'll cuss who evers boat I feel like it and laugh while you get worked up, both dumb pussyholes :lol:

Feelings, feelings.
Stop quoting me goddaz, you thick dunce, it's bait you caught feelings but llow it now I sent for you months ago it's boring.Panda man I'll cuss who evers boat I feel like it and laugh while you get worked up, both dumb pussyholes :lol:
200706280014_00.jpg

Guest Radio
Feelings, feelings.
200706280014_00.jpg
azn pride potatoman

Feelings, feelings.
200706280014_00.jpg
azn pride potatoman
Asians have small d*cks init?n/hIt's a fact that Asians cannot please any girls except Asian girls.----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Luniz - On Da Slunda

Feelings, feelings.
lol @ hw that failed goddaz bar has not been dropped by u yet..... No one agreed with u... its a faillol @ u callin me thick.... really what are u doin with yur life... what are yur aspirations you stupid failurelol @ sayin i'm catchin feelings, in truth... i'm bored and yur weak, i'm just seein hw long it takes for u to stop posting on this forum.

Guest Radio
Feelings, feelings.
lol @ hw that failed goddaz bar has not been dropped by u yet..... No one agreed with u... its a faillol @ u callin me thick.... really what are u doin with yur life... what are yur aspirations you stupid failurelol @ sayin i'm catchin feelings, in truth... i'm bored and yur weak, i'm just seein hw long it takes for u to stop posting on this forum.
Lol @ thinking I post on this forum to get people agreeing with me, or to make friendsI've been baiting you whole time, you've been dancing to my song. It's obvious you've caught feelings because every post I make your up my arse chatting sh*t no matter what thread it is. Just cool off in the mud you wasteman.