Another weed topic

Trane

Your not allowed to smoke fags (minor) or add fag to zoots and smoke em in coffee shops (kinda major). Law starts today. Rumours usually start about things like this, but they are actually going to implement this one. Not the WORST law they could have passed, but abit inconvenient. Feelings?

so wots the best way around this. man dnt wanna get intoxicated 2 much ya no.
Not 110% sure about how strictly they will enforce this, but its in the cafes favour to enforce it as you have to buy more weed. I think the only way around this is to hope nobody says anything, but its just inconvenient more than anything, having to look over your shoulder. But like I said, its not the worst thing they could do.

LOLOf course that's not true.Well, I don't know about the smoking fags in the cafes, but about not being able to mix fag in your j, that's air.
Rhian just came back from Dam and said that the owners of cafes were warning her about it and telling her it will come into force today, so im going by what she told me. No reason why she would lie really. What makes you think its not true?

LOLOf course that's not true.Well, I don't know about the smoking fags in the cafes, but about not being able to mix fag in your j, that's air.
Rhian just came back from Dam and said that the owners of cafes were warning her about it and telling her it will come into force today, so im going by what she told me. No reason why she would lie really. What makes you think its not true?
My dads over there as we speak

how wud they know? guys trained to recognise the difference or sumthin?imagine:(dam police) excuse me sir we are carrying out random stop and searches can u empty the contents of your joint please
They obviously wont know once its rolled, but while your rolling it they could easily see. What im saying is, its just LONG having to put abit of fag in on the sly. Thats the advantage of going Dam init, nothing to worry about.

My dads over there as we speak
So when did you ask him about this?Like I said, im only relaying information that ive been told from someone whos just come back. They told me thats what the owners of the coffee shops told her. Why would either party lie about this?

how wud they know? guys trained to recognise the difference or sumthin?imagine:(dam police) excuse me sir we are carrying out random stop and searches can u empty the contents of your joint please
They obviously wont know once its rolled, but while your rolling it they could easily see. What im saying is, its just LONG having to put abit of fag in on the sly. Thats the advantage of going Dam init, nothing to worry about.
i was joking.

i was joking.
:mellow: sorry lol

Yea the rumour is true... Went into one coffee shop on Monday... (feinin) I found a cig and asked If I could have it... the guy was like... ''enjoy it... coz its ur last legal cig in here today lol''Boom... Tuesday comes... we have hash and weeed ready to roll but dno whether or not to add the baccy coz of law... asked the coffeeshop owner and he said... coz it was in the morning he would bly us... but from 1st July it's against the law to use Tobacco in the coffeeshop (inspectors will be coming round)which is stupid really because at the end of the day everyone in a coffeeshop smokes... u dnt roll in der lookin to jam with just a coffee... but boooyminor tings really... I doubt they'll clock baccy in ur blunts... or if you smoke it on a sly (depending which coffeeshop u reach).

Yea the rumour is true... Went into one coffee shop on Monday... (feinin) I found a cig and asked If I could have it... the guy was like... ''enjoy it... coz its ur last legal cig in here today lol''Boom... Tuesday comes... we have hash and weeed ready to roll but dno whether or not to add the baccy coz of law... asked the coffeeshop owner and he said... coz it was in the morning he would bly us... but from 1st July it's against the law to use Tobacco in the coffeeshop (inspectors will be coming round)which is stupid really because at the end of the day everyone in a coffeeshop smokes... u dnt roll in der lookin to jam with just a coffee... but boooyminor tings really... I doubt they'll clock baccy in ur blunts... or if you smoke it on a sly (depending which coffeeshop u reach).
Stamina Man, I suggest you notify your father.

I can co sign this, wen i went earlier this year the coffee shop owners were saying it was coming in to force in the summer. FOR DEFINATE

the millions of chips ive ripped, licked and split in seconds from all the spliffs ive smoked in ends....ill EASILY be able to wack chip into my zoot out der without them knowing....EASILY.i dnt get why everyones prang tho really, if u get booted out the coffee shop at worst u just go to a next one.

i dnt get why everyones prang tho really, if u get booted out the coffee shop at worst u just go to a next one.
Exactly. The coffeeshop owner will be the one who gets fined IF an inspector does notice tobacco being consumed, not you.I dont really like smoking inside the coffeeshops tho. They're too busy nowadays. Its hard to find seats in the good coffeeshops unless you go EARLY in the morning.Next time I go I'm just gonna buy my sh*t and smoke elsewhere using tobacco, as usual.