keyboard symbols @ "

HangTheDJ

Theyre the wrong way roundJust done a fresh windows install yesterday, and i think i MAY of set my location to USA by accident (because my default currency on FM was set to dollers as well)installed keyboard drivers, that didnt change it....really annoying, theyre all messed up...Tried to edit settings in the keyboard software, nothing there to change language or whatever.Any way I edit it?Thanks.

Guest David Braund

off the top of my headstart > control panel > keyboard and language settingsthen select the locationone sec lettme see the exact tab

Guest David Braund

sorryits nt keyboardits regional and language optionsin the middle tab select english (united kingdom) n at the bottom ont he location select united kingdom

sorryits nt keyboardits regional and language optionsin the middle tab select english (united kingdom) n at the bottom ont he location select united kingdom
wich season and episode is that family guy episode quote in ur sig from?
lmao u was thinkin peter griffin instead of eddie griffin init.

Guest Swiftie
scrap thatit didnt workf*ck sake
Is your default input languageEnglish (United Kingdom) - United Kingdom?Coz most people will install another Keyboard in the services box and don't know they then need to remove the american ones.