Microsoft then and now

Guest Swiftie

Guest Swiftie

Bill Gates slipped into retirement on the 26th June 08. So here's a picture (then and now) with Microsoft founders. A bunch of nerds and hippies founded the biggest software company who revolutionized the entire Computers world. 197814mqliu.jpg2008af7mab.jpgBack row (left to right): Steve Wood, Bob Wallace(died in 2002), Jim LaneCenter row: Bob O'Rear, Bob Greenberg, Marc McDonald, Gordon LetwinFront row: Bill Gates, Andrea Lewis, Marla Wood, Paul AllenNone of them look like billionaires. His (B. Gates) charity work is commendable

i read that bill gates is gunna leave 10m each to his kids when he diesand the rest will go to charitiessick guy
Yea i heard that too..on Fabolous Life Of i think.Pissed in relation to how much money he has...but its still surviverable.

Guest Remy Lebeau
i read that bill gates is gunna leave 10m each to his kids when he diesand the rest will go to charitiessick guy
Yea i heard that too..on Fabolous Life Of i think.Pissed in relation to how much money he has...but its still surviverable.
yeah thats where i heard itracking my brain

Guest Swiftie
pissed you knowliek u get 10m everydaykids should work for their own f*ckin moneymy parents aint leavin me sh*t
Don't think its everyday you know.. But man has billions... So stick that in an investment and it might just be near enough innit.He's got 3 kids after all so thats 30 Mil out his 58 Bil ..

lol surviverble unothats a straight balling tingbut i did think that aint much compared to his wealth