Instrument Players?

Baroness.

juju what did you use to play? a standard piano or a midi keyboard?do you have any software on your PC?
that sh*t i posted was piano but i got a midi keyboard and reason,cubase,fruity on my pc (not sure if they all work but i can warez bb that sh*t one time if i need to. been wanting 2 get on this production ting 4 the longest but never made an effort)

O.Man did alot. That tune at 1 minute in, errr the way it got wheeled, what is the song? And tune id on the last one (i think) that famous bait tune they always use in films when someone is going on crazy, like sitting in a bath of blood or somethingJuju Nardis wasn't swag at all, loved the medly and the way the songs flowed into one another, Brilliant.Would be sick if you did a neo-soul/slow jam medly..or if not just a Jill one :D

That tune at 1 minute in, errr the way it got wheeled, what is the song? And tune id on the last one (i think) that famous bait tune they always use in films when someone is going on crazy, like sitting in a bath of blood or something
Lol Really??!! :D that was improv, saaafe!last song was moonlight sonata

That tune at 1 minute in, errr the way it got wheeled, what is the song? And tune id on the last one (i think) that famous bait tune they always use in films when someone is going on crazy, like sitting in a bath of blood or something
Lol Really??!! :D that was improv, saaafe!last song was moonlight sonata
Ahh man, i was looking to download and all lol.Cheers