Advice on boosting computer performances

Agent31

Guest Swiftie

The bundle aint a bad idea. A bit sceptical on a board that comes overclocked from default. But hey if it works whats the harm.Although with that board he will have to get newer RAM though (Not the one discussed on here already) as that ASROCK board is DDRII (667/533)He currently has DDRI 400 and even the one from Play.com is the same I believe.To be fair though DDRII is normaly cheaper than DDR anyways.. ;)

The bundle aint a bad idea. A bit sceptical on a board that comes overclocked from default. But hey if it works whats the harm.Although with that board he will have to get newer RAM though (Not the one discussed on here already) as that ASROCK board is DDRII (667/533)He currently has DDRI 400 and even the one from Play.com is the same I believe.To be fair though DDRII is normaly cheaper than DDR anyways.. ;)
so shall i get the ASROCK board or the one you recommended, Intel Pentinum 4 one?i ordered the DDR1 from play.com already but i can return them as soon as they come and get DDR11 as thier alot cheaper anyway but the one you recommened is 3.2GHz and the ASROCK one is 2.8GHz so...... bigger GHz means better right?

the 3.2 is a single core.the 2.66 is a dual core processor so 2.66 x 2 = 5.32 as i said. shits on the p4.
looooool sick*buys*safe for all the help, once the DDR1 ram comes im going to return them and get DDR2 rams, my computer should e flying then with 2GB ram installed plus that processorsafe swiftie and gyal fi beg