Arsenal.com confirm Bischoff signing

Francis Coquelin

Taken from Young Guns blog:

In light of Amaury Bischoff’s proposed transfer to Arsenal, i caught up with A. Zimmermann from Carlos Vela News to discuss the 20 year old midfielder. Alex is from Berlin in Germany, and we put a whole manner of questions to him analysing all aspects of Amaury’s playing style.Could you start by telling us in basic terms about Amaury Bischoff?“Amaury is a very quick midfielder, he has a great vision on the pitch and a really good passing ability. I see him more as a offensive midfielder rather than a defensive one because he can also play wide on the wings. Another special quality is that he is a great tackler. Overall a really good talent, but he needs to improve a lot to play a major role at Arsenal.”What special quality’s will be bring to the team?“His vision to find a teammate on the pitch is his best quality. He can bring to the team energy and pace, as well as a superb long range shooting ability.” What do you think about him coming to Arsenal?“It is a unbelievable step for the young man to make when he finalises his transfer to the Emirates. At Bremen he only played for the Reserves but he had his first team debut as he was a substitute against Celta Vigo, and he played the final 16 minutes. He is definitely a special talent which Wenger can develop in to a marvelous star.”Could you tell us a little about his personality? and how much do you think he is worth?“About his personality i cannot say so much. I see him playing against Hertha Berlin Reserves in Berlin and he showed he is a leader of the team, and motivates his teammates. I think at the moment he is worth a Carling Cup chance or maybe a place on the bench in the Premiership. He is so talented that he will be not play on Reserves level [for Arsenal].”

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will be converted to a goalkeeper or centre back. Strange signing as arsenal already have bare mids.
lol and u strike againu do relise we just lost flamini,hleb and gilberto?
Denilson, Fabregas, Ramsey, Rosicky, Diaby, Song...
half of them will be jammin in the injury room tho

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
will be converted to a goalkeeper or centre back. Strange signing as arsenal already have bare mids.
Thankyou. Bout you strike again ~ jerkoff. I'm brave enough to say diabx and ramsey are better.

Thankyou. Bout you strike again ~ jerkoff. I'm brave enough to say diabx and ramsey are better.
soo we lose 3 mids 2 of them first team and its strange to buy midsOK

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Your probablly sweating as you read so Let me spell it out for you. You have brought in an untested centre mid when you have an abundance (alot dumbo) of them already. If you had of brought even a semi proven player it would have made sense .

Your probablly sweating as you read so Let me spell it out for you. You have brought in an untested centre mid when you have an abundance (alot dumbo) of them already. If you had of brought even a semi proven player it would have made sense .
Phone Wenger.

Guest Eduardo

With what Wenger has said, he probably won't play much to begin with, if at all.All about fitness to begin with and he's on a 1 year contract with the option of another year if we decide he's good enough.

Arsène Wenger admits the signing of Amaury Bischoff is a “gamble”.Arsenal confirmed the acquisition of the 21-year-old Portuguese midfielder on Wednesday. However, speaking after the 3-1 win at Stuttgart later that night, the manager revealed Bischoff was still working his way back to fitness after surgery and would need “two or three months” in order to be in contention for the first-team.“Amaury is a young, promising player who we have taken a gamble on because he has been out for a long time,” said Wenger. “We have to get him to a very good [fitness] level."He has talent but we’ll have to wait two or three months to get him competitive. He has had two surgeries on his groin so it is a gamble on his talent.”

Arsène Wenger admits the signing of Amaury Bischoff is a “gamble”.Arsenal confirmed the acquisition of the 21-year-old Portuguese midfielder on Wednesday. However, speaking after the 3-1 win at Stuttgart later that night, the manager revealed Bischoff was still working his way back to fitness after surgery and would need “two or three months” in order to be in contention for the first-team.“Amaury is a young, promising player who we have taken a gamble on because he has been out for a long time,” said Wenger. “We have to get him to a very good [fitness] level."He has talent but we’ll have to wait two or three months to get him competitive. He has had two surgeries on his groin so it is a gamble on his talent.”
I don't care really, we didtn pay for him so it don't bother me really.