Is raving dying?

mysterious

imo funky house doesnt have "raves" it just has parties n nights put on for that genre like garage does...it aint a raveand the dude/chick that said ravers dont like clubs coz its about drawin girls n lookin "suave" is air, id rather feel comfortable and skank and draw a chick that aint tryina chat yardi even tho shes bait white irish sayin shes got a mixed race friend who knows her cousin because her dads from turkey... LMAO! :lol: id rather draw a chick in a rave that im gona instantly have something in common with...the music then u go from there, also i pitty those who have to spend money n buy a chick a drink to have to make conversation...
I know what ur saying rite here, not drawing the chick part lol, but agree with what ur trying to get across. Hench y i like DnB raves, u can wear what eva u like but still make the effort to look good! Vibes are good and ppl are going 2 rave, Dizzeled or not. Its just l8ly kids are gettin in2 des places n trying to ruin it 4 others, but most people are going 4 1 reason, and thats to have a good time n hear them banging tunes that get ur body skanking to the b-line differently, and make u do ur bassface wen ya hear ur tune. :) To me that is a good rave!
BASSFACE...........GO AND GET YOUR BASSFACE!
u kno wat time it is in the rave init. ;)
LOL, u know that hun. Its all about the bassface. :)

"Yes, just book Ronald McDonald B2B Rod Hull and Emu.. for all raves and lets all be happy!! Wooo.. No, that is not the answer. This sh*t is just mirroring society. Why do people insist on saying "Yes, it must be the line up that caused trouble" If you look away from raves for just a minute... you can see that there is a real problem on the streets at the mo. Yes, the media are hyping it up a lot too (which I think is making it worse) but there are definate problems. I didn't see any "line up" in Shoreditch yesterday when them youths started a mass brawl yesterday. I am sure there was no "line up" when that kid got shot in the neck at Cost Cutter a couple weeks ago.. Nicky Black Market and Fun were nowhere to be seen when them kids on bikes murdered that kid in Barking a few months ago for a dirty look. Yes. There is a problem with violence at events. But it is a reflection on what is going on in society as a whole.. does that not make a bit more sense than "Oooh, Skibba is making a parrot noise, let me smash someone in the face" There is beef on road which is making its way into the dances.. "HOLDTIGHT DJ DOMINO HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD !

"Yes, just book Ronald McDonald B2B Rod Hull and Emu.. for all raves and lets all be happy!! Wooo.. No, that is not the answer. This sh*t is just mirroring society. Why do people insist on saying "Yes, it must be the line up that caused trouble" If you look away from raves for just a minute... you can see that there is a real problem on the streets at the mo. Yes, the media are hyping it up a lot too (which I think is making it worse) but there are definate problems. I didn't see any "line up" in Shoreditch yesterday when them youths started a mass brawl yesterday. I am sure there was no "line up" when that kid got shot in the neck at Cost Cutter a couple weeks ago.. Nicky Black Market and Fun were nowhere to be seen when them kids on bikes murdered that kid in Barking a few months ago for a dirty look. Yes. There is a problem with violence at events. But it is a reflection on what is going on in society as a whole.. does that not make a bit more sense than "Oooh, Skibba is making a parrot noise, let me smash someone in the face" There is beef on road which is making its way into the dances.. "HOLDTIGHT DJ DOMINO HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD !
C/S

THIS THREAD REMINDS ME OF ESKIMOS TALKING ABOUT SUNBATHING
I will always think your a d*ckhead, though your first post was right, you are a prick, especially this post.You come across arrogant, yet nobody cares.Thinks that annoy me about you when you are:1.Your arrogance, like when you were boasting about some dj no one gives a f*ck about played your tune, like say man was Pete Tong.2.You don't know what djing is about, whatever genre3.You gave head to Jon E Cash to get mentioned as a member as Black OpsBut, saying this, I agree with your first post.But tbh, going to places that play RnB & Hiphop are usually where the stunters go.I hate going to these places now due to raving to RnB & Hiphop is boring, slow tempo tunes nah mek it ya zimme