Strengthing one side of my body

Bardissimo

Guest M12 Part 2

this is a bad idea.especially for boxing ask your trainer and he will tell you power doesnt come from you're hands/arms. it comes from your legs, hips and shoulders. it also sound like you want to improve your jab. jab is mainly technique, just practice over and over again. having a big left arm wont make your jab any more effective

this is a bad idea.especially for boxing ask your trainer and he will tell you power doesnt come from you're hands/arms. it comes from your legs, hips and shoulders. it also sound like you want to improve your jab. jab is mainly technique, just practice over and over again. having a big left arm wont make your jab any more effective
c/s fullyyour hand though?.. dont you mean your arm. no your left arm does not need to be 'stronger' you just need to focus more on you jabbing technique, hitting bags, ghost and spar training is good for this.

im guessing your right handed? and it dont feel natural using your left?instead of strengthening your left, just use it more in everyday tasks, e.g. where you'd use your right hand to do suttin, use your left, and it will become more natural throwing punches with ityour left will be as strong as your right, just not as natural-feeling cos you dont use it enough

yothis is a problem that every single person will have when they start boxing.i had this problem, so did mike tyson, so did amir khan. its natural.if you train hard for about 2-4 weeks you will slowly notice that the stamina in your jabbing arm will increase. as you train more and begin sparring you will even notice that your left infact becomes more powerful than your right as you begin learning about hooks etc. you use your left almost constantly when in the ring, you will feel it getting stronger and stronger naturally if you train correctly. you don't need to do any special excercises if you box correctly everything will fall into place.i'd suggest doing 6 x 3 min rounds on the bag, 3 jabs 1 right. Do this each time BEFORE training then do your usual boxing training after you've done this. Remember to twist your wrist and get wraps to avoid wrist strain. As you punch harder when you improve so the pressure on the small bones and tendons in your wrist increases... trust me its painful if you dont wear wraps to prevent this.

yothis is a problem that every single person will have when they start boxing.i had this problem, so did mike tyson, so did amir khan. its natural.if you train hard for about 2-4 weeks you will slowly notice that the stamina in your jabbing arm will increase. as you train more and begin sparring you will even notice that your left infact becomes more powerful than your right as you begin learning about hooks etc. you use your left almost constantly when in the ring, you will feel it getting stronger and stronger naturally if you train correctly. you don't need to do any special excercises if you box correctly everything will fall into place.i'd suggest doing 6 x 3 min rounds on the bag, 3 jabs 1 right. Do this each time BEFORE training then do your usual boxing training after you've done this. Remember to twist your wrist and get wraps to avoid wrist strain. As you punch harder when you improve so the pressure on the small bones and tendons in your wrist increases... trust me its painful if you dont wear wraps to prevent this.
safe bruvand the reason i do southpaw is just in general, i move so much faster and that when im leading with my right leg