Vista

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike Kane
Lol, Top Boy is lost.
but you can find me on MTV Base tonightand on iTunes, HMV, Play.com tomorrow when the single MOVING is out
Top Boy, not even tryna sound a certain way but if 5 man on here can show me they rock your songs on iTunes then maybe I'll take you somewhat seriously.

Man try come here and style on us with cheek again, about duppage. I can imagine an took the picture and was like "Yeah mans gonn buss it on them vip2ers and force them all to recognise."
thaaaaats rightthe haters are my motivation they keep us goingBruv you cant see me *yayo dance* in your face nuccahahahahaha

Lol, Top Boy is lost.
but you can find me on MTV Base tonightand on iTunes, HMV, Play.com tomorrow when the single MOVING is out
Top Boy, not even tryna sound a certain way but if 5 man on here can show me they rock your songs on iTunes then maybe I'll take you somewhat seriously.
not possible cuz its not out till 2morrowbut i can show 50 man on road who do

Man try come here and style on us with cheek again, about duppage. I can imagine an took the picture and was like "Yeah mans gonn buss it on them vip2ers and force them all to recognise."
thaaaaats rightthe haters are my motivation they keep us goingBruv you cant see me *yayo dance* in your face nuccahahahahaha
Haters are people who hate with no reason to. We are not haters, we just tryna tell you your sh*t is exactly that. But to us. Thats not saying those who will like it wont 'cause we arent wannabe cool/retro rope chain kidsTake how much you care times it by 0 and that just a little over how much we care

Guest Mike Kane
Lol, Top Boy is lost.
not possible cuz its not out till 2morrowbut i can show 50 man on road who do
Lol @ actually downloading songs from iTunes, lol...That's what I meant. :rolleyes:

Can I just say I hope Estelle gets impaled by a large spike and is never able to stand on the stage with people that can actually sing, and pass of that shitty, f*ck*ng soft out of key bullshit voice she has, as a vocalist.Top Boy if that's you in the video you're a top battyman and I feel sorry for you.Your chains are sh*t and you look like any d*ckhead.Get some real talent.

Guest Mike Kane
Whats jokes is Estelle cussing white girls who sing better than her and posses more soul sounding voice than her.
:lol: Never thought of it like that. She's making moves though. See her in Vibe endorsing some sh*t. Good sh*t too, man had to spud the page.

Whats jokes is Estelle cussing white girls who sing better than her and posses more soul sounding voice than her.
You don't know how much I hate Estelle.I can't explain it.Its not their music though innitARGHIf the bitch had any originality and ability I might reconsider but she's any average chick that the US mistakenly jumped on thinking they'd recruit raw unadulterated UK talent.

Guest Mike Kane
Mike Kane you mean you want me to show you how many downloads I get?if its more then 5 will you then be my internet forum friend?
No, I meant that I could randomly pick 5 people off Vip2/FB and ask them do they bump that 'Top Boy' and they'd blitz me with plainfaces, no offence.And I don't even know why you brought your single/album releases which have nothing to do with you tryna shot Lego chains.