Student loan.

Dr. Doom

Nah, my third one has always been the largest. Not a huge amount but it is more than the other 2 installments.Big up the bursary gang. £500 for just going to lectures. Going to try and get the hardship fund this year. I know people that got like £2000 off just chatting sh*t. Move some money into different accounts and get my story straight and more free money my way.

Nah, my third one has always been the largest. Not a huge amount but it is more than the other 2 installments.Big up the bursary gang. £500 for just going to lectures. Going to try and get the hardship fund this year. I know people that got like £2000 off just chatting sh*t. Move some money into different accounts and get my story straight and more free money my way.
You talking about access to learning funds?

WTFI swear the max Bursary you can get is like £300?

Yeah its the ALF I think.One girl I know got it. She told me all she had to do was make herself look really trampy and give them a sob story and she got the money.The process is supposed to be long apparently.

Bursaries vary. I am getting £500, no question. My girl's sister is getting £600.And the access to learning fund may be it, but it's referred to it as Hardship Fund. I'm going to get some advice from a friend and actually put it into action.

Guest WAVESURFER
You KNOW.They actually WANT to give the hardship fund to as many people as possible too, cause if any of the budget for it is left unused, it gets cut the following year.I'm going for it this year, no doubt.

You KNOW.They actually WANT to give the hardship fund to as many people as possible too, cause if any of the budget for it is left unused, it gets cut the following year.I'm going for it this year, no doubt.
How do you apply for this?

Guest WAVESURFER
How do you apply for this?
You do it through your uni.At my uni, you need to fill in an application form with details of why you need the assistance, then you meet with your advisor of studies to talk about it, then you eventually go before a committee who'll interview you and make a decision on whether to give you the money or not.Sounds like a load of hassle, but for free money, it's nothing.Check your uni website, there should be more specific info on there about it. All the stuff I've posted applies to my uni, but other unis might do things differently.

It's better if you apply for the ALF than the hardship loan because they proper go through ALL your bank statements with a fine tooth comb and check to see if you're hiding any account it's f*cked.
Safe.Was thinking it would be problematic. But boy, we'll see what free money I can get this year. Try and graduate with a bang.