Student loan.

Dr. Doom

Nah, my third one has always been the largest. Not a huge amount but it is more than the other 2 installments.Big up the bursary gang. £500 for just going to lectures. Going to try and get the hardship fund this year. I know people that got like £2000 off just chatting sh*t. Move some money into different accounts and get my story straight and more free money my way.
You KNOW.They actually WANT to give the hardship fund to as many people as possible too, cause if any of the budget for it is left unused, it gets cut the following year.I'm going for it this year, no doubt.
How do you apply for this?
You do it through your uni.At my uni, you need to fill in an application form with details of why you need the assistance, then you meet with your advisor of studies to talk about it, then you eventually go before a committee who'll interview you and make a decision on whether to give you the money or not.Sounds like a load of hassle, but for free money, it's nothing.Check your uni website, there should be more specific info on there about it. All the stuff I've posted applies to my uni, but other unis might do things differently.
Safe for thatWhat if they clock your other accounts?Can they check it up?

As I've just said they don't only check the bank statements you GIVE them and choose to show them they check to see if you have any more and make you highlight unnecessary expenditure.
I don't know about that you know.My boys minted and I mean minted (well his parents are anyway)!He got in a bit of grief cos one of his accounts got shut because there was little activity, his loan dropped in september and the bank took it as repayment for the overdraft and pretty much told him to take his business elsewhere.Boy went into the ALF ting told them the situation and they hooked him up.If few people apply to the loan you can get money for pretty much no reason too.Some reasons from my bredrins last yr: (i) I need 200 for books..done(ii) I need money for fabrics(iii)I'm finishing uni this year and need money for the summer to keep me stable till I find a job..doneUnis in west yorkshire were actually telling 3rd yrs to come forward because if the money isn't given its pretty much lost.

Actually saying that I'll reserve my judgement on the ALF until they give it to me. My application is on it's way and she said I have to put on all my out goings and my incomings and then they ASSUME even if you aren't working part time that you are. So they add on the min tax free salary I think it's 5 grand and thats included in your incomings... EVEN IF YOU DON'T WORK!!

YEH BUT THEY TRACE ALL UR TRANSACTIONSSO ON A LEVEL IF U WERE PLANNING ON BUYING A NEW PAIR OF CREPS AND A NEW JACKET THEN UR PISSEDCAUSE THEYLL TRACE THEMAND THEN CALL UR BANK AS U WILL OF BREACHED THE TERMS OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE LOANU WILL NEED TO REPAY THE WHOLE LOAN IN THE SPACE OF 3 CALENDAR WEEKS PLUS ANY INTEREST ON UR TRANSACTIONS

YEH BUT THEY TRACE ALL UR TRANSACTIONSSO ON A LEVEL IF U WERE PLANNING ON BUYING A NEW PAIR OF CREPS AND A NEW JACKET THEN UR PISSEDCAUSE THEYLL TRACE THEMAND THEN CALL UR BANK AS U WILL OF BREACHED THE TERMS OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE LOANU WILL NEED TO REPAY THE WHOLE LOAN IN THE SPACE OF 3 CALENDAR WEEKS PLUS ANY INTEREST ON UR TRANSACTIONS
surely not if you withdraw the money then they wont know what you buy just that money has come outi could have either bought a 32inch samsung lcd tv with hd ready OR i could have bought a yearly train passDISCLAIMER: i do not plan to buy a tv with my grant/loan

i wish i could have a college loanim pissed, i start my course on monday, its costing me quite a bit of money, i need to find a part time job.my tutor said I can pay in 3 installments but the stupid enrollment woman said its got to be all paid by next week, is she havin a laugh.its not fair people on benefits dont have to pay sh*t