Better Bum Pants (no homo)

speakerbox

BLACK FEMALES R VERY SEXY WEN NATRULI HAT DEM WEAVED OUT NAILED ON MAKE UP SPLASHED TYPE OF BITCHES
Oh i see what you are saying.. You met a number of black females [or bitches if you like smh] who happened to like to enhance their beauty by putting on weaves & make-up & fake nails [which if you look carefully is not a thing done only by black erm bitches] & you decided to use the general name 'blackies' & associate that behaviour with these 'blackies'.Fully understood.
lmaaaaaaou dont get a white asian or latin bitch puttin weave on doe...and greek n turkish girls r bang on the fake nailsmissbee were u from
I used to talk to this latin girl & she used to glue in tracks to make her hair look fuller. Fake nails are a black, white, puetorican, asian or all of the above thing. Actually as well as the hair & make-up thing so you can't go bang on one race.I'm from coventry originally im zimbabwean & south african.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from coventry originally im zimbabwean & south african.
urrrrrrrrrrha bigerr urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh
Lol im not insulted coz you sound like a div anywaysWhere are you from?
u shud beim guyanese from ldn
Lol nah not me mate. You are not going to shake me because i am who i am & i am proud of who i am regardless. so :P Wow that makes you a god hey. You are just the slaves that didn't make it to north america. They needed to drop the load. so psssssshhht!! & i like london still but meh

BLACK FEMALES R VERY SEXY WEN NATRULI HAT DEM WEAVED OUT NAILED ON MAKE UP SPLASHED TYPE OF BITCHES
Oh i see what you are saying.. You met a number of black females [or bitches if you like smh] who happened to like to enhance their beauty by putting on weaves & make-up & fake nails [which if you look carefully is not a thing done only by black erm bitches] & you decided to use the general name 'blackies' & associate that behaviour with these 'blackies'.Fully understood.
lmaaaaaaou dont get a white asian or latin bitch puttin weave on doe...and greek n turkish girls r bang on the fake nailsmissbee were u from
I used to talk to this latin girl & she used to glue in tracks to make her hair look fuller. Fake nails are a black, white, puetorican, asian or all of the above thing. Actually as well as the hair & make-up thing so you can't go bang on one race.I'm from coventry originally im zimbabwean & south african.
I bet ur a freshie

I bet ur a freshie
LOL i wish! Freshies have more character

I bet ur a freshie
but u rolled out of a boat at some point right?

I bet ur a freshie
but u rolled out of a boat at some point right?
Again nooo.. But i'm sure i would have wrote one hell of a book if i had! Kind of sucks still..