Cosmetic Teeth

StreetDreams

Anyone know the legal requirments on what you would need to fit cosmetic teeth (plat, gold, silver etc) and grills from a shop?Would I need a license?Google not helping...
Awww I beg u dont be resposible 4 more negroes walkin round earth lookin like actual clowns
Might aswell close all the tattoo and piercing shops in that caseIt's a business idea, do you really think I give a f*ck if at the end of the week it fills up the account?All I need is a simple answer.

Anyone know the legal requirments on what you would need to fit cosmetic teeth (plat, gold, silver etc) and grills from a shop?Would I need a license?Google not helping...
Awww I beg u dont be resposible 4 more negroes walkin round earth lookin like actual clowns
Might aswell close all the tattoo and piercing shops in that caseIt's a business idea, do you really think I give a f*ck if at the end of the week it fills up the account?All I need is a simple answer.
Hmmm. You win on that i guess. I suppose clownation is in the eye of the beholder.You gotta operate the easy way. "I made a G today" But you made it in a sleazy way. Sellin' grills to the blicks. "I gotta get paid," Well hey, that's the way it is. I dunno