Sign in to follow this  
Action Dan

Bannable offences.

General cuntishness.LOLn for no reason at people's goals.This subforum is about being helpful, not taking the piss out of people trying to improve themselves.I expect that people would post pics for help/advice/encouragement and get cussed, which is quite frankly not on in this forum, that's what Whatever is for so keep your 'lols' there.I do not mean being thrown in jail bannings either, I mean I.P blocking bans.

• Upvote 1

lol I get it all the time in my threads, but dont bother me really and noone else should bother about it, as long as your getting results then play on player

General cuntishness.LOLn for no reason at people's goals.This subforum is about being helpful, not taking the piss out of people trying to improve themselves.I expect that people would post pics for help/advice/encouragement and get cussed, which is quite frankly not on in this forum, that's what Whatever is for so keep your 'lols' there.I do not mean being thrown in jail bannings either, I mean I.P blocking bans.
respect that

respect that