Girls I need your help !!!!!!!!!!

DJ Kev N G

to be honest, u ladies havent  helped me at all girls !!!  nobody answered the original question !!!lol
hi kev well it depends really is it your s*x life you wanna spice up or everything i mean if its your s*x life hey invite another bird i would of offered but im with dan now lol :wink:
the sex life is fine lisa thanks, but thanks for the thought !!! LOL also done the 2 bird's at a time with an ex and was more trouble than its worth !!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

done the 2 bird's at a time with an ex and was more trouble than its worth !!
I was thinking that!I'm sure it would be fun, but it would blatantly cause more problems than it would be worth!And you're just confirmed that for me Kev....

yea true but the wuestions still come. eg. is she prettier than me plus bout another 100more! lol
lmfao jonathon woss alert!!!!!! he he joker...nah see thats where it dont matter serious, you got to just tell yourself this birds not going to be a part of your future ( unless you wanna make it a regular thing lmao) ... just have a drink relax n have fun believe me its mind blowing!!! .. :wink:

yea true but the wuestions still come. eg. is she prettier than me plus bout another 100more! lol
lmfao jonathon woss alert!!!!!! he he joker...nah see thats where it dont matter serious, you got to just tell yourself this birds not going to be a part of your future ( unless you wanna make it a regular thing lmao) ... just have a drink relax n have fun believe me its mind blowing!!! .. :wink:
lol biggrin.gif:D:D

LISA!!!! (hehehehe) you naughty cowanyway getting back to the original topic, just make sure you're there for her, when your ready say the "L" word.. but before all that just treat her special, cos she is.. (i assume) and you'll be fine hun x