Children in need today

Guest TimeBomb

That's what I'm saying.They were bloody parading around uni today in pyjamas shouting at people walking past talking about some f*ck*ng prize of malteasers in a jar. One of them had a kid with her and just left it to it's own devices it's fingers going near electrical sockets all the while trying to escape, f*ck*ng security guard trying to blame me asking me "do you know he's going to get his fingers trapped!". That's the f*ck*ng child in need.

f*ck that sh*t, charity starts at home and I got my own mouth to feed. Hole tite the air pie them sorry kids have to eat tonight, cah my minced beef and onion pie was the one.I wont give to them, ever. Man will do my own ting when I get older
You best hope you ain't unfortunate enough to end up in their situation then if that's your attitude.

f*ck that sh*t, charity starts at home and I got my own mouth to feed. Hole tite the air pie them sorry kids have to eat tonight, cah my minced beef and onion pie was the one.I wont give to them, ever. Man will do my own ting when I get older
alhough i was laughin hard when i read this.. then people wonder our community is soo f*cked up.