what are the rules on this

clark_kent

i think clark kent feels a bit silly at the same time cos he has done the dirty and his fam probably know which also leads to them not really locking her off cos i mean at the end of the day whats good for the goose is good for the gander.just imagining this happening to me i mean i cant see my cousins and son locking off my girl from their xbox live friends list cos me and her done i jsut dont see it.either way your pissed so move on fam and distance ya self from her and keep ya future personal life AWAY from ya fam for a while.for example if you got a new girl dont be tellin them about her until its worth metnioning.

Guest Brother Mouzone
i think clark kent feels a bit silly at the same time cos he has done the dirty and his fam probably know which also leads to them not really locking her off cos i mean at the end of the day whats good for the goose is good for the gander.just imagining this happening to me i mean i cant see my cousins and son locking off my girl from their xbox live friends list cos me and her done i jsut dont see it.either way your pissed so move on fam and distance ya self from her and keep ya future personal life AWAY from ya fam for a while.for example if you got a new girl dont be tellin them about her until its worth metnioning.
Swear your whole family tree is on xbox live

i believe there are rules in life. i always think if my daughter had a longterm boyfren i was cool with den he hurt her in anyway i wud instantly turn on him (id probably fck him up) so i expect the same frm my fam. the man dem understand its jus da women.i kno i caused bear of it. it was me dat wanted the break initially, after a wile we started linkin/sexin and things wer how dey wer but we didnt officially end the break so....theres so much mor to gointo bt its long. i jus feel fam shud always have ur back end of the day ive lost not only a girl but the closeness i had with my daughter, my mum, sisters cousins so its harder

i believe there are rules in life. i always think if my daughter had a longterm boyfren i was cool with den he hurt her in anyway i wud instantly turn on him (id probably fck him up) so i expect the same frm my fam. the man dem understand its jus da women.i kno i caused bear of it. it was me dat wanted the break initially, after a wile we started linkin/sexin and things wer how dey wer but we didnt officially end the break so....theres so much mor to gointo bt its long. i jus feel fam shud always have ur back end of the day ive lost not only a girl but the closeness i had with my daughter, my mum, sisters cousins so its harder
i understand wha u mean stah.. obv its not nice... take comfort in they're putting ur daughters best interest first... despite how u feel it'll be better for the child is everything is kept peaceful...when my parents split wen i was just a pup, they hated each other an it come to the point wer they were tryin to poison me against eachother, thankfully that was only in the begining and they both saw sense and created peace.. parents dont tend to think kids can feel the hate but they can and it f*cks with their head.. just cos the kids cant convey how they really feel.. dont think they cant feel it..i stil maintain that ur family is doing the right thing... if ur child was grown then it'd be a different story

to be honest thats not accurate cos you dont know EVERYTHING that goes down as an adult being civil is more the sensible thing to done syou done said you caused bare of it and you turned the mother of ya child into a link (worded this way should make you see the light)ya only saying ya fam should have ya back cos your hurt but as you said you caused a lot of thiscant always see it so black and white cos i had a relative whos man done the dirty on them and for a while she was blamin pretty much every man in the family for her heart ache and even now has changed the way she is to certain man in the fam but the way i see it she chose that man she should know what she is gettin herself into and i only got wind of him playing about after wards.the joke is other people doing the EXACT same thing (cheating) as him was slewing him and basically doing exactly what your suggesting ya family should do with ya ex now yet them guys are beating chicks out left right and centre.what is one to do?way i see it the man should set pacethe girl hurt you now sod her and move on and just be there for ya yute after a while ya ex will relise being a friend of the family is just long and stupid i mean if she gets a new man etc is she gonna invite ya mum to the wedding?would ya mum go?the answers indicate what ya dealing with her and if its yes for 1 or both of them questions keep ya distance from both parties unless necessary imo.

its gonna be nuts when she gets a new man and is asking ya mum for advice LMFAOimagine that................or letting ya mum babysit while she goes on a linkage or making a linkage drop her off to your mums houseall of this is comin fam and all of this is why you NEED to stop caring NOW cos it will eat you up inside and make you feel extremely sad and pathetic and upset with yaself there guys on there all turn mad and alcholics cos of sh*t like this dont let it happen to you fam "f*ck THAT BITCH""just move on"-bodieNONE OF THIS IS A SENDits genuine advice im giving you and you should prepare for impact cos its gonna get painful ive seen it happen need to have a DN braund attitude and not care.