fao: sky+ users

VENOM

since i'm being taken for a complete mug by edf energy bumping my electric bill from 30 last month to 75 this month.. if I turn off my sky+ box from the plug will it be on a long ting to get it back up when I put it on? sods law states tht when I do its until after xmas b4 I get help. but I heard the box make some noise like my pc today even when on standby...realised its jus like a hard drive to record. so who da f*ck do they want to be paying for that energy on standby ...me? no. safety

75 pounds a month really isnt anything you should be sweating over
lol@ u... im payin more thn dbl I paid last month with prob even less use of electricity and I shd jus shrug it off? its bait u still live at home. cos even shottas r feeling da crunch.and numero f*ck u. swear ur meant to be in a board meeting with lyor kohen, TF, and all the new artists you 'predicted' r gonna make it in 09?. any neek tryna fnd his music break on an internet forum since 2003. bun ur cheesiness

seen just as I tht so im gatherin that its jus gonna be long coming back on but won't spoil or not be able to get a signal cos I turned off. I only want the fridge and boiler on when im not in the house. all that standby bizness still means its using energy. when I do this for one month then lemme see what they try charge me.