HOW do i tell my boy

dotcomma

do what you feel but if at the end of this he looses a girl AND a friendship cos of a girl considering how US MAN on this forum see things like this thats f*ckry.i think you know what you should do.ps you said you moved to a next chick after she left .........................................see that there? girls are a dime a dozen friendship aint.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didnt come together.She didnt know we were boys.*********UPDATE******I told him and he dealt with the situation. Done and dusted quitely behind closed doors. If that was me i wudda hotted her up DIFFERENTLY, but each to his own. He said he was considering getting rid of her anyway as she was clingy etc etc.But yh i had no intention of f*ck*ng her behind my boys back......in fact i find it difficult to f*ck suttin i know one of ma man dem has already penetraited.

Guest M12 Part 2
But yh i had no intention of f*ck*ng her behind my boys back......in fact i find it difficult to f*ck suttin i know one of ma man dem has already penetraited.
BIG problem.not helped by the fact girlshave no qualms moving through friendship groups

^^tbh.f*ck*ng girls your boys have already touched is LONG in general imo.but yeah well done on telling him still./that exposure ting would have been a waste of time.she wasn't to know you and me were friends.plus they weren't official or anything anyways.

theres always one dude with NO GAME that would do this and not bat an eyelid but this is cos he probably aint got GAME to start a new conquest with new girls.some man just stay dorment within the girls he has or dont have and decides to be like a harbour shark and move to ANY girl in the circle be it friends, sisters, cousins, mans girl etc.them man deh are idiots to be honest but its not their fault they have NO GAME.

But yh i had no intention of f*ck*ng her behind my boys back......in fact i find it difficult to f*ck suttin i know one of ma man dem has already penetraited.
BIG problem.not helped by the fact girlshave no qualms moving through friendship groups
What?! That can't be true it's the worst!!! The awkwardness is tooo much!!!! Only ever happened to me once & i didn't know the guys where friends. I was sooo devastated!!! Had to leave it be *sighs*

Guest Logster
What?! That can't be true it's the worst!!!
LOL be honest with yourself missbee some girls do this.Intentionally.

Lol some i guess.. But not to have serious relationships though i'm sure. In my opinion guys do this more than girls.

Guest Logster
Lol some i guess.. But not to have serious relationships though i'm sure. In my opinion guys do this more than girls.
This isn't about relationships.Its about sex.

My other boy aint a snake, they don't know each other.
How can you be a snake to someone you owe no loyalty to?He doesnt owe MY boy loyalty only i do.
lol you doofushes basically telling you that if your girl did that to himhe'd tap it.tbh you might aswell hit it before you tell him seeing as you've already pretty much shown that you arent exactly a true friend.

This isn't about relationships.Its about sex.
I thought he said the girl was his mate's girlfriends or his intentions where to wife her. So i didn't think it was just a sex thing.But even when it's about sex i'm sure most girls wouldn't mess in friendship groups, unless they don't mind making a name for themeselves or they are already known as kind of loose..

theres always one dude with NO GAME that would do this and not bat an eyelid but this is cos he probably aint got GAME to start a new conquest with new girls.
LMFAO I know one dude like this.
the sad truth is we all do
many manymany many manyincluding women that are good girls but SCOURNED when a woman is hurt she will break all manor of rules for her vengence and that is the gateway to beginning the habit of a life timewhen some women are hurt they should be frozen for 5 years and not realesed into society until they have fully heeled to save themselves and the world FROM THEMSELVES.

How can you be a snake to someone you owe no loyalty to?He doesnt owe MY boy loyalty only i do.
lol you doofushes basically telling you that if your girl did that to himhe'd tap it.tbh you might aswell hit it before you tell him seeing as you've already pretty much shown that you arent exactly a true friend.
Are you a retard???Have you read the topic??Did you read the title of the topic??HOW THE f*ck HAVE I SHOWN IM NOT A TRUE FRIEND.d*ckHEAD

lol you doofushes basically telling you that if your girl did that to himhe'd tap it.
Exactly. How does man not see that?
LOL AT THINKING YOU KNOW THE INS AND OUTS OF HOW MY PPL WORK THRU READING A SENTENCE IN A THREAD.WHEN IT COMES TO LOYALTY, I WOULD NEVER QUESTION ONE OF THREE PPL, HE IS ONE. LOYAL TO ME AND HE HAS SHOWN IT TO BE THE CASE COUNTLESS TIMES.YOU MAN GOT ONE PEICE OF THE PUZZLE, GUESSED THE REST AND FAILED.

Your "piece of the puzzle" was like finding the murder weapon with his finger prints on it hidden under his matress. Didn't even need to call CSI.
:lol:All im tryna say here is....Just bcos my boy said to f*ck some1's chick who he doesnt associate with..it doesnt make him a snake. I only need MY friends to be loyal to ME is all im saying.Someone saying something you disagree with doesnt automaticly make them a snake.SNM

lol you doofushes basically telling you that if your girl did that to himhe'd tap it.
Exactly. How does man not see that?
LOL AT THINKING YOU KNOW THE INS AND OUTS OF HOW MY PPL WORK THRU READING A SENTENCE IN A THREAD.WHEN IT COMES TO LOYALTY, I WOULD NEVER QUESTION ONE OF THREE PPL, HE IS ONE. LOYAL TO ME AND HE HAS SHOWN IT TO BE THE CASE COUNTLESS TIMES.YOU MAN GOT ONE PEICE OF THE PUZZLE, GUESSED THE REST AND FAILED.
Calm down bitch-tits.Your friend, told you to f*ck your other friends girl. He's saying that it's okay for you to f*ck YOUR FRIENDS GIRL. This means he follows this philosophy and would do the same to you.Comprende? If you cant understand this then beg you just go drown yourself in a lake as your survival expectations are not great for this life.