Members of VIP doing music

VENI VIDI VICI

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in reality 99.99% of that list (and throw in TF and 001) are going to be doing the same sh*t this yr as they were 2,3,5,(10 if we include goddaz and TF) yrs ago... which is = running on a treadmill tbh. or in other words: burnt alotta gas but gone NOWHERE. not that i wish u dont go nowhere.. just that they havent..but some of them come like they invented x factor along with simon cowell..chatting a whole lotta sh*t.

Guest Big Daddy Dave
in reality 99.99% of that list (and throw in TF and 001) are going to be doing the same sh*t this yr as they were 2,3,5,(10 if we include goddaz and TF) yrs ago... which is = running on a treadmill tbh. or in other words: burnt alotta gas but gone NOWHERE. not that i wish u dont go nowhere.. just that they havent..but some of them come like they invented x factor along with simon cowell..chatting a whole lotta sh*t.
i dnt see y u waste so much time on others ppls stuffso wot if they make it or notwhat difference will it make to your life?surely u have more pressing things that watchin next man for years and yearsjus focus on u

Guest Tibbius
i wouldnt include myself as running on a treadmill, because of the progress ive made on the route i have taken. but i see what you are saying... theres only so far you can go. I'm not gonna get signed, and make a number 1, but i could make editor of the magazine i write for, or work marketing for SyCo for example. There was a time i was nothing but a pirate radio head, now i play international festivals.Depends on the context and the personal aims of the individual

Guest Big Daddy Dave

PS i've never said i'll do this or that this year or ..... is my yeari set short term goals for my self whoever im working with and when we achieve them we move upthis is all some childish sh*till do what im doin n wether it takes 10 years or 10 daysill get there

i dnt see y u waste so much time on others ppls stuffso wot if they make it or notwhat difference will it make to your life?surely u have more pressing things that watchin next man for years and yearsjus focus on u
a thread was made.. i responded in kind.it makes no difference to my life, just like if u top ur self this yrstop following me around in my responses as if other pple didnt take the piss as well. jus cos i have no sympathy with ur self harm u been chasing me around all year....p.s. tonyblaxk is one of the quietr ones which is why he has less time to chat fraff about the 'industry' along with logan and pyro unlike the others

:lol: I swear you've got it in for certain mans especially goddaz, forever sendin 4 him and i swear man don't even post here no more ur right tho, bare ppl on the list ain't gonna do sh*t, you've slightly missed what the topic is about coz TF & 001 don't make music

Guest Tibbius
Thing is though, certain man are going on like the people mentioned in this thread are all doing it for a career.Certain man just do it for fun.
We do it... for the music.
clap clap (when it comes it 'making' music)but career wise, i do it for monetary value and for my heart!

:lol: I swear you've got it in for certain mans especially goddaz, forever sendin 4 him and i swear man don't even post here no more ur right tho, bare ppl on the list ain't gonna do sh*t, you've slightly missed what the topic is about coz TF & 001 don't make music
i know they dont i just wanted to throw them in the mix. i dont see how anything i said is bad even. thats the harsh reality certain man need to slap them in the face before they finish that course or get that REAL job they need to do.

Guest Tibbius
By the way... I am a pianist/composer/producer/engineer and lyric/poet/speech writer.
well i am a Steel Drummer/Guitarist/Composer/Sound Engineer/Writer/Clanger DJ/Badman Hostso durrrrrrrrIm better than you sean

Guest Tibbius
i know they dont i just wanted to throw them in the mix. i dont see how anything i said is bad even. thats the harsh reality certain man need to slap them in the face before they finish that course or get that REAL job they need to do.
sadly this is true, but no-one should have their dreams pissed on

Guest Big Daddy Dave
a thread was made.. i responded in kind.it makes no difference to my life, just like if u top ur self this yrstop following me around in my responses as if other pple didnt take the piss as well. jus cos i have no sympathy with ur self harm u been chasing me around all year....p.s. tonyblaxk is one of the quietr ones which is why he has less time to chat fraff about the 'industry' along with logan and pyro unlike the others
me chasin u?u mad?n suicide attempts n self harm are 2 different thingsgo read a dictionary or sutinfaggot