Lucarelli

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logster
jewish women are nice though
c/s thisthe jewish slores from hampstead/watfordtheir parties are pure madness aswell
I agree, they're mad rich aswell and have fat off yards Jeez
bun stamford hill/hackney jews tho
lol when I was in primary school we had a stamford hill Jewish boy in our class. Everyone hated him because he was such a prick.

Guest Logster
jewish women are nice though
c/s thisthe jewish slores from hampstead/watfordtheir parties are pure madness aswell
I agree, they're mad rich aswell and have fat off yards Jeez
bun stamford hill/hackney jews tho
lol when I was in primary school we had a stamford hill Jewish boy in our class. Everyone hated him because he was such a prick.
being a prick would make ppl hate u...
o rly?I didnt know that.

Is Rachel Stevens Jewish?Coz she would get gang raped by me on my own. (rago i will make it possible)edit

Early lifeBorn in Southgate, London to a middle class Jewish family, she attended Ashmole School in London.[2][3] At the age of fifteen, Stevens beat 5000 competitors in a modeling competition sponsored by Just 17 magazine. Following her first modeling jobs, she decided to study at the London School of Fashion and ended up working in public relations.[4]

Is Rachel Stevens Jewish?Coz she would get gang raped by me on my own. (rago i will make it possible)edit
Early lifeBorn in Southgate, London to a middle class Jewish family, she attended Ashmole School in London.[2][3] At the age of fifteen, Stevens beat 5000 competitors in a modeling competition sponsored by Just 17 magazine. Following her first modeling jobs, she decided to study at the London School of Fashion and ended up working in public relations.[4]
I'd say she probably was tbh

I'd say she probably was tbh
that was da reason for my edit...

id prefer if the name changes just ceased. theres only about 5 of us or so not to have changed names no? ur e personas are fine.. sort out your real lives.
the ironywith yur constantly changing appearanceu come like vip2's very own michael jacksonplus yur sexuality is kindah up in the air, so i suppose u got that in common with him too

id prefer if the name changes just ceased. theres only about 5 of us or so not to have changed names no? ur e personas are fine.. sort out your real lives.
the ironywith yur constantly changing appearanceu come like vip2's very own michael jacksonplus yur sexuality is kindah up in the air, so i suppose u got that in common with him too
LMAO.On a side note.A picture of Logs was upped???Link please someone.