Question...

Rothschild

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I have a case. I am meeting my local MP today to discuss this. Law heads will be using my case in their studies ASH V The Daily Mail (2009) Also LMAO @ immigrants using this FAKE story to cover themselves. Yes that's right FAKE. I am not in employment, I have not separated from my wife and I do not live in Lewisham. I am sorry but saying that all English people are scroungers is just as bad of a stereotype as saying all Immigrants are scroungers. That IMO makes you lot just as bad because you would slag off an English person and call them all the names under the sun, but not when it is in the case of an immigrant. That person is automatically xenophobic and the immigrant is a victim yet they can do it all they like eh? More double standards and a display of anti-English because it's OK for immigrants to call English people scroungers and lazy isn't it? Understand something, Not all Immigrants are hard working tax payers, just the same way as not all English people are ONLY English working tax payers largely outnumber immigrant working tax payers and not the other way round!The only reason why most English people moan about immigrants is not personal (even though they take it personal like they automatically assume are owed before us) but the fact that if you are having problems and are unemployed, you kind of expect the government to prioritise you as a national before any one else as you are born British and if this country went to war or had any other complications, it would be US that would be expected of and US that would foot the bill.And besides, I am not a scrounger. I have had a bad start to life through no fault of my own. I have a disability and I am also not uneducated as I am going to University this year to complete my studies. It's not like I'm sitting on my arse at home all day doing nothing. I am actually trying VERY hard to cope with the family pressures as well as fighting a painful disability and trying to balance my studies and work experience. I don't get enough credit tbh for everything I am going through. It does not matter though because half of you have nothing better to do but moan and be anti-English. The problem does not lay with me I'm afraid.

Guest LucaPiano

Who cares about politics you could battle all your life for something to be done but the man in charge of England has the final say and if he dont have the same opinions on immigrants then you. = YOU FAIL.Go get a 9-5 or something

Who cares about politics you could battle all your life for something to be done but the man in charge of England has the final say and if he dont have the same opinions on immigrants then you. = YOU FAIL.Go get a 9-5 or something
And what opinions are they then?You know nothing.Especially not where politics are concerned if you believe what you just wrote.

NOTW = Dail Mail = The SunDon't make much difference tbh, what they say about you Ashman is true!
lol @ people that believe what the Sun says or any other partner organisation.Hypocritical really because you are against right winged views yet you buy in to what they tell you.Now what does that say about you?I bet you buy the newspaper religiously. Weak mind.Venom is weak too. Contact them then, You will look the fool believe me.

The biggest piss take is your name will go down in history as being some peasant scrounger when all you wanted to do is highlight your cause
Not at all. It will mark the beginning of what I am here to do. To be honest, as long as I please God, I don't give two shits about the opinions of people that have nothing better to do but sit bored in their 9-5s with nothing better to do but moan. Remember something Thun and I am sure you will know this..One basic truth can be used as a foundation for a mountain of lies, and if we dig down deep enough in the mountain of lies, and bring out that truth, to set it on top of the mountain of lies; the entire mountain of lies will crumble under the weight of that one truth, and there is nothing more devastating to a structure of lies than the revelation of the truth upon which the structure of lies was built, because the shock waves of the revelation of the truth reverberate, and continue to reverberate throughout the Earth for generations to follow, awakening even those people who had no desire to be awakened to the truth.

NOTW = Dail Mail = The SunDon't make much difference tbh, what they say about you Ashman is true!
lol @ people that believe what the Sun says or any other partner organisation.Hypocritical really because you are against right winged views yet you buy in to what they tell you.Now what does that say about you?I bet you buy the newspaper religiously. Weak mind.Venom is weak too. Contact them then, You will look the fool believe me.
i havent read the full article in the paper but it seems they used u as a test case trying to say that its a neseccsary evil for some couples to split bcos of the way govt pay out.all i will tell them is that people like you abuse it and i have pics to prove it. and it will back up cameron's and others statements saying that A: it spoils the ''marriage' purpose legally, and B: it encourages scroungers like u. i am doing it on behalf of the tax payers ur wife is laughing at.lol@ u taking down ur sig pic. its too late ive saved both along with forum files where u ramped about living the high life.

i havent read the full article in the paper but it seems they used u as a test case trying to say that its a neseccsary evil for some couples to split bcos of the way govt pay out.all i will tell them is that people like you abuse it and i have pics to prove it. and it will back up cameron's and others statements saying that A: it spoils the ''marriage' purpose legally, and B: it encourages scroungers like u. i am doing it on behalf of the tax payers ur wife is laughing at.
LOL @ Not reading the article yet claiming to know everything.You have pictures of what exactly?Pictures that have been edited yeah? lol @ thinking that I am a scrounger. You really need to KNOW all the facts before you jump into this, seriously. Go put your tampon back on and calm your hype bitch before I do my research on you.

i havent read the full article in the paper but it seems they used u as a test case trying to say that its a neseccsary evil for some couples to split bcos of the way govt pay out.all i will tell them is that people like you abuse it and i have pics to prove it. and it will back up cameron's and others statements saying that A: it spoils the ''marriage' purpose legally, and B: it encourages scroungers like u. i am doing it on behalf of the tax payers ur wife is laughing at.
LOL @ Not reading the article yet claiming to know everything.You have pictures of what exactly?Pictures that have been edited yeah? lol @ thinking that I am a scrounger. You really need to KNOW all the facts before you jump into this, seriously. Go put your tampon back on and calm your hype bitch before I do my research on you.
fact that u took ur pic down proves ur shookthe facts i didnt read was the article in the paper. i havent read the paper..so i went by what YOU said they said and other people, and gettign the paper is no biggy library is just down the road.i have pictures which are not edited and the rants of u and ur wife back up the pics. even the first post in this thread by you proves it is YOU who is mentioned in the articledont be surprised when some new user from the press signs up

VENOMCOMES LIKE THIS av-373.jpgpISSED.You are 21repping SW19, but now live in Luton.work in SE5,11 or 22.regularly seen in N22You drive a Merc SLK 250 (05) and prior that a C reg nissan datsun sunnyYou wear the following jackets 20081031075010798060ge6.jpg20081010099010710665ba4.jpglevisgb7.jpg20080222070010660360oq4.jpgYou are doing your reasearh asstant job and business devt with a friend for your private company,you hope to get a schoalrship to canada nxt yr..You sleep on your sideYou have been to the fol,lowing countries: belgiumbarbadosatlantaLAtorontojohannesburgYou once settled for a clk over a minia wasp once got into your hoodYou read the Metro newspaperYou are a regular at Oceana WatfordYou sometimes get the 188 from Deptford and sit up the top of the busYou have an Uncle in KentYou live in a flat, have sky TV and is with EDF energyYou talk about race a lot, in fact, you are quite a racist breh and you hate white guys with black girls. In fact, you are a VERY racist person and If I said half the sh*t you have said on here I would have been banned. Shows the double standards yet again. Admin, check his posts you donkeys.You seem to be around Elephant a lot.You are black,chinese/part thai and from the carrib. you use nivea or a FACE lotion you call yourself a researcher son? I got more sh*t on YOU than you have me... So, caaaalm your hype!

VENOMCOMES LIKE THIS av-373.jpgpISSED.You are 21repping SW19, but now live in Luton.work in SE5,11 or 22.regularly seen in N22You drive a Merc SLK 250 (05) and prior that a C reg nissan datsun sunnyYou wear the following jackets 20081031075010798060ge6.jpg20081010099010710665ba4.jpglevisgb7.jpg20080222070010660360oq4.jpgYou are doing your reasearh asstant job and business devt with a friend for your private company,you hope to get a schoalrship to canada nxt yr..You sleep on your sideYou have been to the fol,lowing countries: belgiumbarbadosatlantaLAtorontojohannesburgYou once settled for a clk over a minia wasp once got into your hoodYou read the Metro newspaperYou are a regular at Oceana WatfordYou sometimes get the 188 from Deptford and sit up the top of the busYou have an Uncle in KentYou live in a flat, have sky TV and is with EDF energyYou talk about race a lot, in fact, you are quite a racist breh and you hate white guys with black girls. In fact, you are a VERY racist person and If I said half the sh*t you have said on here I would have been banned. Shows the double standards yet again. Admin, check his posts you donkeys.You seem to be around Elephant a lot.You are black,chinese/part thai and from the carrib. you use nivea or a FACE lotion you call yourself a researcher son? I got more sh*t on YOU than you have me... So, caaaalm your hype!
gdfgdfgdfgdfgdgfdBreaking down Venoms (no homo) life

I know I have a case. I am meeting my local MP today to discuss this. Law heads will be using my case in their studies ASH V The Daily Mail (2009) Also LMAO @ immigrants using this FAKE story to cover themselves. Yes that's right FAKE. I am not in employment, I have not separated from my wife and I do not live in Lewisham. I am sorry but saying that all English people are scroungers is just as bad of a stereotype as saying all Immigrants are scroungers. That IMO makes you lot just as bad because you would slag off an English person and call them all the names under the sun, but not when it is in the case of an immigrant. That person is automatically xenophobic and the immigrant is a victim yet they can do it all they like eh? More double standards and a display of anti-English because it's OK for immigrants to call English people scroungers and lazy isn't it? Understand something, Not all Immigrants are hard working tax payers, just the same way as not all English people are ONLY English working tax payers largely outnumber immigrant working tax payers and not the other way round!The only reason why most English people moan about immigrants is not personal (even though they take it personal like they automatically assume are owed before us) but the fact that if you are having problems and are unemployed, you kind of expect the government to prioritise you as a national before any one else as you are born British and if this country went to war or had any other complications, it would be US that would be expected of and US that would foot the bill.And besides, I am not a scrounger. I have had a bad start to life through no fault of my own. I have a disability and I am also not uneducated as I am going to University this year to complete my studies. It's not like I'm sitting on my arse at home all day doing nothing. I am actually trying VERY hard to cope with the family pressures as well as fighting a painful disability and trying to balance my studies and work experience. I don't get enough credit tbh for everything I am going through. It does not matter though because half of you have nothing better to do but moan and be anti-English. The problem does not lay with me I'm afraid.
hooklinesinkerbangbang