WHAT MOOD ARE YOU IN 2DAY?

DJ TRICKSY

i had bronchitis about a month ago and i didnt smoke, so now ive totally cut down. I'm only smoking like 2 or 3 a day now!! Have you totally quit?
You know what ...i have really gone off smoking! ...but when i fancy one il have one...ive never been addicted anyway ...just a social smoker?...lol

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had bronchitis about a month ago and i didnt smoke, so now ive totally cut down. I'm only smoking like 2 or 3 a day now!! Have you totally quit?
You know what ...i have really gone off smoking! ...but when i fancy one il have one...ive never been addicted anyway ...just a social smoker?...lol
thats good though, keep it up chick! biggrin.gif

talking about the smoking thing i really want to give up dont get me wrong i have before for 6 months then i started to look pure fat cos all i did all day was eat lmao!! so i started again... but yeah i really want to give up i need will power to do that first and at the moment i have nish!!!yeah i got soaked through too lmao i was walking up school to pick callum up an it started then by the time we were walking back my eyes were stinging like hell and i looked like a drowned rat lmao biggrin.gif

weathers gone all crap again aint it... it was soo nice on monday aswell...i aint done much today tbh...lolboring boring.... england are playing tonight so gonna chill out on the sofa and watch it, and then lost aswell.. yay biggrin.gif

talking about the smoking thing i really want to give up dont get me wrong i have before for 6 months then i started to look pure fat cos all i did all day was eat lmao!! so i started again...  but yeah i really want to give up i need will power to do that first and at the moment i have nish!!!
Does Dan smoke??If not, get him to slap u every time u have a fag - you'll soon stop!