WHAT MOOD ARE YOU IN 2DAY?

DJ TRICKSY

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god ... what a day ive had today this mornig i ran outta fags so i went to my bank to get some money out exepet my money wernt in there i went from 8.00am to 12.00 proper clucking for a fag my postman came and kindly left me some mail ( as they do lol) and i had a letter from london electricity the letter stated i had over paid them and they were refunding me some money the cheque they enclosed was for ̣̉ 86 which is fantastic but not right now cos now im thinking i aint got no money but i got a cheque staring at me like its taking da piss or something cos well everyone knows a cheque takes 5/6 days to clear by this point i had enough so decided to ring my bank to see why i had no money the bank them told me in the cheerfull voice they are trained with yes i have money in my bank infact its been there since 9am omg all that clucking for nothing so i raced over as fast as my little lisa legs would carry me an got it out n bought some fags boy did i have a mad head rush or what i rang up london electricity now in a much calmer voice lol and was told i could take my cheque down to be cashed today at a hsbc bank i thought result so i picked up my son from school an went to croydon to cash my cheque at first i thought they wernt going to do it but luckily they did anyways i did my women thing and walked round all the shops in croydon and then came home. i went to sign into flashback and noticed i couldnt see well its a bit obvious really aint it lmao but seriously my eyes were pure blurry which in my case is a sign of a migraine comin on sure enough the flashing lights began i felt sick n dizzy so i layed on my bed 20 mins later my eyes worked again wooooo hoooo so i thought mmmmm im hungry so i went downstairs an placed one of them ready meals in my microwave it said stir after 2 mins so i thought ok thats good i took it out the microwave peeled back the film and before my spoon could touch the meal all i heard was a big bang and a burning feeling i screamed in pain and shock when i opened my eyes all i saw was bits of dinner everywhere including all over my face .. my dinner exploded on me i couldnt believe it ...... i ran upstairs to get a flannel tripping up the step in the progress cos i couldnt see for liver n bacon and by trippin over i bit my tongue ............. oh my god what a mad nightmare of a day ive had im now little stressed out lisa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :shock:

Bless ya Lis!U alright? Did u propper burn your face or did it just feel really hot...Feelin well sorry for ya! but still laughing my bollocks off!! HA HA HAsorry biggrin.gif

well....the weathers gone downhill quickly which aint helped my mood much
was just thinking about you actually haha popped down to mac dees got caught in the bloody rain ...and was thinking it would be funny to see Vickie out here biggrin.gif