How do you tell your girl she's turning into a fat bitch?

Parrist

How?She's getting greedy with food now and it's annoying me.Got our KFC meals yesterday (the same size meal can I add) and I'm happily eating it in the whip. Couple minutes pass and then I then feel her eyes watching me. I look up and she's just staring at me I then look down and see she's finished her meal already. "Can I have a wing?" she says. "Can you piss off?" I say. She gets all upset and I end up giving her a wing. Do you know how hungry I was?I'm pissed if she's pregnant.I'm going to download a get fit DVD and give it to her.Bad idea?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How?She's getting greedy with food now and it's annoying me.Got our KFC meals yesterday (the same size meal can I add) and I'm happily eating it in the whip. Couple minutes pass and then I then feel her eyes watching me. I look up and she's just staring at me I then look down and see she's finished her meal already. "Can I have a wing?" she says. "Can you piss off?" I say. She gets all upset and I end up giving her a wing. Do you know how hungry I was?I'm pissed if she's pregnant.I'm going to download a get fit DVD and give it to her.Bad idea?
fgedwbwbewtbbebhebrtbrbnnhbbynrybEpicFail02.jpg

Guest Big Daddy Dave

say it initshe'll hate u for it but dwn the road she'll realise ur helpin herbt if shes comfortable with herself then its a lost cause, if it bothers u may aswell break up with her or sutin

Why would I say that to her face you c*nt?
this guy is sick...but listen i dont want this type of topic all i want is 'when flying ur spaceship' etc.
Lol, more soon come to be honest.
say it initshe'll hate u for it but dwn the road she'll realise ur helpin herbt if shes comfortable with herself then its a lost cause, if it bothers u may aswell break up with her or sutin
I'm going to tell her still.She fronts as if she's comfortable but I know when she sees me talking to these fine bitches from around the way she gets nervous.
My point is, y talk like that when you wouldnt talk like that to her face, pum pum.You failed from when your asking how to speak to YOUR own girl about YOUR concerns, if you dont know by now, you never will./Thread
LOLWe are sharing knowledge here on how each of us would approach this situation, if you are not participating then don't enter this thread again. About /threadWho are you?

this guy is sick...but listen i dont want this type of topic all i want is 'when flying ur spaceship' etc.
I'm going to tell her still.She fronts as if she's comfortable but I know when she sees me talking to these fine bitches from around the way she gets nervous.
My point is, y talk like that when you wouldnt talk like that to her face, pum pum.You failed from when your asking how to speak to YOUR own girl about YOUR concerns, if you dont know by now, you never will./Thread
LOLWe are sharing knowledge here on how each of us would approach this situation, if you are not participating then don't enter this thread again. About /threadWho are you?
Blud just drop me her number so she can wrap her fat hungry lips around my d*ck.I'm done with you you inbred imbecile, read this, acknowledge it and don't reply.....k?

Blud just drop me her number so she can wrap her fat hungry lips around my d*ck.I'm done with you you inbred imbecile, read this, acknowledge it and don't reply.....k?
lol! nah burial.

hardface, stop posting in my topic. You have no opinion on the matter and I won't let you get stripes off of me. I'm gonna download the DVD I remember she asked for some Davina Mccal one and I ignored it
stripes? not me. I came in your thread dropped an opinion and you called me a c*nt. Of course i reacted.And untill the mods make an option where threadstarters can bar people from their threads, i'll post where i please.Safe

Guest luckstar

LMAO THIS GUY ACTUALLY GAVE HER A CHICKEN WINGTHIS GUY GAVE HER HIS CHICKENPEOPLE WHO KNOW ME KNOW NEVER TO TAKE OR ASK FOR ANYTHING OF MY PLATE.. A GIRL WOULD KNOW THAT VERY QUICLY IF SHE WAS WITH MESOME OUTRAGEOUS VIOLATIONNOT A SERIOUS GUY

Guest Big Daddy Dave

leave hintslike scales at the bottom of the stairsweight watchers adverts sky+ plus'd n played over n overwhen ordering for her at mc'ds or whatever n they ask what drink she wants, interupt her n say she'll have a diet coke, and swap her chips for carrotsetc

why u giving him advice .. u can see he too p*ssy to do anythingso just leave him wen it gets to a time where my guy is struggling to put his penis in that hole once known as a vaginathen he will have a flashback and wonder why he didnt say nething instead of posting it up in a forum baiting up his wife is some beached whalef*cking pathetic ..

leave hintslike scales at the bottom of the stairsweight watchers adverts sky+ plus'd n played over n overwhen ordering for her at mc'ds or whatever n they ask what drink she wants, interupt her n say she'll have a diet coke, and swap her chips for carrotsetc
:D:D:D

why u giving him advice .. u can see he too p*ssy to do anythingso just leave him wen it gets to a time where my guy is struggling to put his penis in that hole once known as a vaginathen he will have a flashback and wonder why he didnt say nething instead of posting it up in a forum baiting up his wife is some beached whalef*cking pathetic ..
You prick, no one is p*ssy to do anything.I would standardly tell her straight up she's turning into a fatty but its not about making her feel like sh*t. I've done that before with someone else and you learn from mistakes.About you wanna talk up in my thread. Go post up more pics of chicks you wish you were linking, that's all you're good for you idiot.

:D
:D Your topic reminds me of343fz1e.gif