KRS Breaks It Down

Thun

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the conspiracy talk on this forum is out of control. you lot need to seriously get a grip on reality.
Yeah we should all just shut and and do what the government and media tell us.We should all be bootlickers and serve them.
I'm glad you're finally coming round to the correct way of thinking. The lizards might show some mercy when the revolution comes.

the conspiracy talk on this forum is out of control. you lot need to seriously get a grip on reality.
Yeah we should all just shut and and do what the government and media tell us.We should all be bootlickers and serve them.
I'm glad you're finally coming round to the correct way of thinking. The lizards might show some mercy when the revolution comes.
Any brainwashed guy trying to mix lizards with the New World Order.Go back to the bootlicking.

ur words of the day are bootlickers, brainwashed, fall guy, puppet, media, govt, NWO, police state, 9/11, lizards

ur words of the day are bootlickers, brainwashed, fall guy, puppet, media, govt, NWO, police state, 9/11, lizards
Ur words of everyday is faggotts and aids

My happiness for Obama is felt ( although small in comparison) in the same way as when Leona Lewis won X factor or Brian won Big Bro. I was happy because they won even though they are from an ethnic minority and they won based on thier talent and personlity and thier victories meant to me that the the majority of people who vote for these shows (white people) saw pass thier colour and saw them for who they are and not what they look like.
This is what makes it worse is that Obama will be made to look like the fall guy and its all roses now but later on this will backfire on all the people who supported him.Its like taking one step forward but really its taking 2 steps back.
YOU ARE THE DUMBEST c*nt TO GRACE THIS FORUM. U TALK SO MANY WORDS YET MAKE ZERO SENSE. HOW OLD R U? HAVE U GOT A JOB? WHAT ARE UR HOBBIES? HAVE U EVER HAD SEX? DO U HAVE PARENTS? DO U HAVE ANY FRIENDS? DO U HAVE SKY TV OR VIRGIN? DO U HAVE AN IPOD? WHAT SORT OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE? DID YOU FALL ON YOUR HEAD AS A CHILD? WERE YOU MOLESTED BY YOUR DAD? DO YOU WEAR GLASSES? ARE YOU LIVING IN CARE? 13 QUESTIONS.... AND I THOUGHT I MAKE THEM 13 TO TALLY WITH THE 13 ORIGINAL STATES OF THE USA THAT THE NWO CREATED.
lolololololol
LMFAO

My happiness for Obama is felt ( although small in comparison) in the same way as when Leona Lewis won X factor or Brian won Big Bro. I was happy because they won even though they are from an ethnic minority and they won based on thier talent and personlity and thier victories meant to me that the the majority of people who vote for these shows (white people) saw pass thier colour and saw them for who they are and not what they look like.
This is what makes it worse is that Obama will be made to look like the fall guy and its all roses now but later on this will backfire on all the people who supported him.Its like taking one step forward but really its taking 2 steps back.
YOU ARE THE DUMBEST c*nt TO GRACE THIS FORUM. U TALK SO MANY WORDS YET MAKE ZERO SENSE. HOW OLD R U? HAVE U GOT A JOB? WHAT ARE UR HOBBIES? HAVE U EVER HAD SEX? DO U HAVE PARENTS? DO U HAVE ANY FRIENDS? DO U HAVE SKY TV OR VIRGIN? DO U HAVE AN IPOD? WHAT SORT OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE? DID YOU FALL ON YOUR HEAD AS A CHILD? WERE YOU MOLESTED BY YOUR DAD? DO YOU WEAR GLASSES? ARE YOU LIVING IN CARE? 13 QUESTIONS.... AND I THOUGHT I MAKE THEM 13 TO TALLY WITH THE 13 ORIGINAL STATES OF THE USA THAT THE NWO CREATED.
lolololololol
LMFAO
If you bum suck hard enough you might get some warm sh*t in your mouth

Do you talk about this conspiracy stuff in real life?When girls in school/college/uni/work make a comment about Obama do you give them a lecture about the NWO?I'm actually intrigued to know, I've never met anybody like that in real life
You must live a sheltered life if the only people you have been in contact with are people who only watch TV and read the newspapers and do not look at alternative information.

You must live a sheltered life if the only people you have been in contact with are people who only watch TV and read the newspapers and do not look at alternative information.
:rofl:allot of these people are locked up or sectioned so they cant harm the public
You show your level of stupidityKeep only watching and believing the mainstream media dummy

Locked up for lookin for altervative sources of info rather than the media? Is that not worying? <_<
So we should blindly believe everything the mainstream media tell us and not look into alternative media information?
thats not what shes sayin
Yeah i know i edited it

Locked up for lookin for altervative sources of info rather than the media? Is that not worying? <_<
no their locked up for being insane was the jokebut at the same time im testing to see how far Thun has gone with conspiraceswas half hoping hed turn around be like"word to the mother the goverment are taking out the people who hold the truth one by one"i imagine Thun is in a nuclear bunker some where wearing a Tin foil hat and ordering shopping from tescos.com under a phoney name waiting for the revloution

no their locked up for being insane was the jokebut at the same time im testing to see how far Thun has gone with conspiraceswas half hoping hed turn around be like"word to the mother the goverment are taking out the people who hold the truth one by one"i imagine Thun is in a nuclear bunker some where wearing a Tin foil hat and ordering shopping from tescos.com under a phoney name waiting for the revloution
You have never tried to counter what I have posted to prove the information I present to be wrong.You come with accusations and try cuss but your weak little brain cannot try counter what I post.I imagine you to be a really dumb guy who reads The Sun and screams at the TV to bomb those dirty a rabs. Typical brainwashed sheep mentality that will be glad to be lead to be slaughtered.

unforunetly ur wrongi am smarter than the average bear, infact i swiped many er picker nick basketsi am three years deep into a degree in Medicinei read The independant, (might by the odd tabliod at the weekend for the fun of it)i oppose war ANYWHERE and am a strong George Galloway suporterbut quite clearly YOU are crack pot and i hope u take peoples advice and go out and live your lifebefore you start making claims uve been abducted by aliens

unforunetly ur wrongi am smarter than the average bear, infact i swiped many er picker nick basketsi am three years deep into a degree in Medicinei read The independant, (might by the odd tabliod at the weekend for the fun of it)i oppose war ANYWHERE and am a strong George Galloway suporterbut quite clearly YOU are crack pot and i hope u take peoples advice and go out and live your lifebefore you start making claims uve been abducted by aliens
It seems you have a shitty life and just because you like Galloway dont mean sh*t lol. Actually this just means your proving your even more lost in life.LOL at boasting you read The Independent.Someone get this lad his medal.